💕25. Friendship Or Love

"Ha jin ya, are you ready?" asks dawon before starts the car engine.

"oui, oppa," replied ha jin.

"wow, since when you learn French?" asks him back.

"emmm, well Taeyang told me that you once study in France, so I thought you will see my effort to get to know you better,"

"ahh, I see, but.... It's not France though, I study in Germany for 2 months only, but does that mean you're forcing yourself to like me, isn't like that?"

"no, I never thought about it, just.... you know we must try our best to get a better relationship, right?"

"wah, I'm already like you so much, heard you saying all this thing make me feel as I'm the most happiest person today,"

"arasseo, arasseo, oppa... Let's go or else they will asks where are we going late at night though," smiled ha jin.

"oof, your seat belt, ha jin-shi.... Let me help you," said dawon and he slowly come closer to ha jin. People from outside will misunderstanding that they were kissing though and the person who saw them first is rowoon. As he saw them, he quickly knock the car's window and dawon opened it.

" what's the matter, rowoon ah?"

"so....am I interrupting you guys? But hyung, actually I've a lot to say to ha jin right now, you can't take her out tonight," said rowoon as he raised his voice a little bit. He was so annoying as he still think that they were kissing so passionately in the car.

"no,oppa...it's okay, well you can talk to me later, I'm not free at this hour, now excuse us,kajja... Oppa," said ha jin and dawon nodded as he could read her thought and he just drives away the car and left rowoon clueless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Chani yah, let me ask you something," asks rowoon rushedly.

"about what, hyung?"

"emm, do you know where dawon hyung and ha jin will go?"

"ohh, sorry hyung, I did asked him but he didn't tell me, wait do you know that dawon hyung and ha jin noona are...."

"no!!...they're not dating yet, but ha jin want to at least give a try to it,"

"that's great though, dawon hyung never got to like someone so much before this, she's the first I guess, but it's not weird becoz noona has the prettiest heart among other girls that I've ever met before, don't you agree, hyung?"

"yeah, and how stupid I am for not realising that sooner," sighed rowoon.

"emm, I think you can asks Jae yoon hyung becoz I saw dawon hyung was asking jaeyoon hyung about the best place to watch a movie, maybe he knew something," replied Chani back and continue play the video game.

"arasseo, Chani yah... Gomawo..."

"ehhh...wait hyung but why you said you're stupid then? Are you really you right now? It's rare to see you like this though," smirked Chani.

Not so long after that, a square cushion safely landed on Chani's face and the screen showed "Game Over".

"serves you right," laughed rowoon.

"auchhh, hyung.....how dare you!! You should buy me for dinner tonight or else.... I'll tell imo to cut your pocket money for this month,"

"sorry, but I have my own money though, loser..." replied rowoon as he just want to tease Chani back.

"nope, he is still the annoying rowoon hyung," sighed Chani.

"hyung, can I enter your room?" asks rowoon politely as he could tell that jaeyoon was just get ready to wash himself up.