💕21. His Birthday

"Ha jin-shi, emmm may I ask you something?" asks Song Ah imo.

"geureumiyo, imo... But what is it?"

"Well, you're talented, you're pretty and you're really nice, are you perhaps.... Already have boyfriend? I'm curious because whoever be with you, must be so lucky," praised her.

"aniya.... I don't have any, but actually I've dating someone before this for about 3 years, I think,"

"ehh, so you're still with him or you guys...."

"yupp... We've broke up already....it have been a year I guess," stuttered ha jin.

"do you still love him, ha jin-shi?"

"yes as a friend but for me he never exists as a man because we're colleagues even though he's quite older than me," smirked ha jin.

"ohh, I see.... I guess you're same like do hyun....that wicked woman...."

"wait.... Do hyun, who is it? Is it do hwan's brother?"

"eoh, ha bbajayo... But you need to help me to keep this secret, okay,"

"ehh, what secret, imo.... I thought you want to tell me about your another son, well his name is quite familiar for me and that's make me more excited to see your older son,"

"omma!!!, where is it my white cap, I want to go out for a while," said rowoon spontaneously without realising that ha jin was there too. As soon as he saw her, he was speechless.

"omma??" asked asks ha jin back.

"hahahaha, see... You're the one that expose yourself, rowoon ah, it's not me.... Emm by the way, ha jin-shi, this is do hwan's brother, do hyun,"

Ha jin automatically burst into laughter as soon as Song Ah imo say that rowoon is her son.

"imo, please be serious,"

"wah, you're so naive, ha jin-shi.... You didn't hear that I'm calling Song Ah imo, omma??"

"wait, is this true? So, it means you and do hwan are brother and you're...."

"bbajayo, my actual name is do hyun, satisfied now?"

It's ha jin turn to remain speechless and immediately Song Ah imo break the silence among them,

"yah, do hyun ah, you want to go out, right, why not you help me buy a few things for me?"

"emm, arasseo, where is the list?"

"wait... I'll get it for you," said rowoon's mom.

"seems like you're still confused, ha jin-shi," giggled rowoon.

"ahh, eoh ehh, wait means you're do hyun, right ?"

"yupp, that's me and why your eyes was sparkling? I know that I'm too handsome for you too handle,"

"are you crazy, you... Handsome? I never thought that at once, well actually your name is almost same as someone whom I've knew a long time ago,"

"is he your first love?" laughs rowoon.

"how did you know that? Well, you can just assume like that becoz we never met before this,"

"ohhh, you mean this is unrequited love, right?" smirked rowoon.

"hehehe, nope at all, he knows me very well but just we never met but we communicate through YouTube," answered ha jin confidently.

"why youtube?"

"becoz....."

"rowoon ah, igoyo," said Song Ah imo once she got the list and ha jin didn't got the chance to tell him about how she had an unrequited first love even though it's not likely unrequited maybe becoz she never knew the real person which is he actually rowoon.