💕15. His Family

"emm...si yeon ah, what should I bring for tomorrow trip? I don't want to look so lame tomorrow," asks ha jin.

"uyuuu, eonnie ah, why did you suddenly care about your looks? Are you trying to impress someone?" laughs si yeon.

"yah, museun....ani.... I don't want to look like a frog standing next to them," laughs ha jin.

"arasseo, arasseo, just bring all your pink clothes and that one," points si yeon to flower motive blouse.

"okay,done

"okay,done...gomawo...dongsaeng...now let us wear mask, it will be long journey for us tomorrow, right?"

"I'm in," replied si yeon happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All of the SF9 member have waiting for ha jin in front of her house.

"rowoon ah, how did you know her house?" asks youngbin curiously.

"ahhh...she send me the location," replied rowoon to cover himself from being exposed. Actually, he didn't want them to know about how he end up slept over at her place. It's so embarrassing.

"ohh, you guys are here already? I'm sorry.... Si yeon...she keeps vomiting, I'm afraid she can't come with us," sighed Ha Jin.

"ehh, if that's the case then you have to go no matter what, do you remember what I told you... Ha Jin-shi?" asks rowoon.

"but....I'll be the only girl and it'll be very uncomfortable, you know?" replied ha jin. Si yeon maybe had a food poisoning so that's why she keeps vomiting. Ha Jin really worried about her friend's health.

"eonnie!!!, nan gwenchanayo... Kajja..." said si yeon weakly. She really wants to stay by her side so she decide to just bear it.

"si yeon ah, neol gwenchana? You look so pale," asks do hwan whom look extremely worried as soon as he saw si yeon.

"emmm....I'm okay but let me sit next to eonnie, hehehe...maybe I want to lean on her shoulder in case I feel uneasy,"

"geobjongmalyo, if ha jin noona can't stay a little bit longer, you can lean on my shoulder," said do hwan bluntly and suddenly rowoon pinched his hand and whispered to him,

"yah, why did you said that? They will misunderstood about it,"

"I'm serious, hyung," whispered him back.

"ani....it's okay though, let me look after her but if your condition is getting worst, we should bring you to the hospital, arachi?"

"I'm okay, eonnie...let's go," smiled si yeon. Although she pretends to be okay but ha jin knows her better than anyone else.

"alright,come on guys or else we'll be late," said rowoon and asks the girls to board the car.

In the car, si yeon fell asleep as soon as ha jin gives her some pills.