💕13. Silent Revenge

"yah, neol....what are you doing here? How did you know my place?" asks Ha Jin as she was in shocked.

"I've been here once, remember?" asks rowoon back.

"by the way, could you please follow me? Just spend 15 minutes, I need to talk to you,"

"but....I'm not working at the company anymore, why you....." before ha jin could say it, rowoon grabbed her hands and asks her to just follow him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the car,

"okay, now....you explain to me, what happened actually and.... Why did you say you want to help me?" asks Ha Jin curiously.

"I'm sorry to disturb you at this hour but I need to say something to you, and this is the safest place coz I'm afraid people recognize me," explain rowoon.

"it's okay but can you tell me about the situation so I could understand it?"

"it's simple, noona... We want you to work with us again," said do hwan suddenly and that makes ha jin shocked.

"huh,Kamjagiya...,yah...how long you've been there? Why don't you tell me your P.A. is here too? He made me scared," sighed Ha Jin.

"ahh...mian...by the way I've said it to you already, but why you didn't respond anything?" asks do hwan.

"I can't do anything about it, do hwan ah...., I guess ki yong oppa had told you about the content, right?"

"wait....so,you know that he'll do the content even if you quit your job, it means you're already know that...."

"he will not keep his promise? Of course I know, I know him more than anyone else," ha jin sighed again.

"but why you quit your job? If the content is not the reason, then..."

"it's like what you think though, I just didn't want to think about him, he's my past....."

"he blackmails you too, right?" asks rowoon suddenly.

"yah....how did you know that? I think I've never told anyone except for....."

"bbajayo.... It's si yeon who told me everything this evening with do hwan's help. The incident from this evening popped out in his mind suddenly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While waiting for Do Hwan at the bus stop.....

"Aigoo...what takes do hwan so long?"sighed rowoon. He was afraid if people recognize him even though he wears mask and a cap.

" cheogiyo...you're blocking my sight, can't you just sit?" scold a young girl behind him.

" ahh, mianhaeyo...." apologised rowoon.

"jamkanmanyo....rowoon oppa??, isn't that you?" asks the girl. She is si yeon, ha jin's manager.

"ehh, neol arrayo??" asks rowoon in disbelief.

"geureumiyo, I'm a fantasy and you must've forgotten me, right?, I'm si yeon, ha jin eonnie manager, we met when you sent eonnie home back then," smiled si yeon.

"Ha jin's manager? Wait....so,she must know her schedule very well," thought rowoon.

"emm.... Aniya....I remember you, Do Hwan once told me about you back the when ha jin still working with us, by the way.... Hogsiii.... You know where she is right now?"

"I'm glad you remember me, ohh... Do  Hwan oppa??,is he here too?"

"ohhh, he'll be here soon but before that can you answer my question?"

"ohh, mian... Eonnie... She didn't get any offer yet so she just stay at home and sometimes she's cried a lot," tells si yeon to rowoon.

"ahh... I see....but may I ask something too, I hope you didn't misunderstood me coz maybe you'll think I'm a busybody or something similar but believe me, I just want to confirm something,"