💕31. Officially Dating

They had to return to Seoul after 2 weeks holiday in Jeju Island.

"ohhh, i don't want to return to my usual life," grumbled rowoon while grabbing ha jin waist and pulled her into his embrace.

"aigooo, mianhaeyo, Jung do hyun-shi, but you and me had a lot of work to do when we arrive Seoul, remember?" persuade ha jin.

"ermmm, then we will have not much time together though," replied rowoon sounds so sad.

"aigooo, just wait until your new mini album release soon then maybe we can find any place that you wish to go, how about that ? You like it or not?"

"arasseo, arasseo.... But ha jin, when will we told them about us? I meant they need to know, right ?"

"them?, who?"

"you know the boys and..... My parents,"

"well about that, ermmm act I've told dawon oppa and I think he will tell the others too, but your parents.... Isn't it too early?" ha jin said while scratching her head that doesn't itchy at all.

"wait, you told hyung already? Then, he didn't angry at all? You know that he has feelings for you,"

"nope, he even congratulates me since he said he want you to be happy and could be do hyun that everyone miss, he said that when I'm with you, there's a smile that I can't make in front of him and..... Dawon oppa act has a crush on hwi Jae's oppa friend, Hae Ri, her name,"

" omo,omo, how did you know? "

" yesterday, I saw dawon oppa at my oppa's workplace and I saw him with a tiny girl, I think maybe she's just one year older than me coz she looks young though, and then I ask about them, but dawon Oppa seems happy when Hae ri-shi address him as her friend, "smiled ha jin.

" Nah, I see then it means they're peers too, right? "

" yup, and can we discuss later to tell your parents, I don't think I have the courage yet, "

" it's okay, ha jin, I understand and you don't have to push yourself to be a good girlfriend to me, your presence is like a wonderful gift to me, "

" oho, since when do hyun can talk sweetly like this? "smirked ha jin.

" well becoz of this sweet voice, I manage to make my true fan accept my love, " replied rowoon proudly.

" ermmm, not so fast, boy..... Ermmm.... May I ask you something, do hyun? "

" tell me, baby.... What is it? "

" baby???? Are you sure with that?"

" you look like one tho, didn't you? "

" no!!!!!, aigooo....whatever🙄 but..... What makes you like me? I'm not that pretty, I guess and..... I'm just a webtoon artist, not someone that have that smart brain or a bookworm.... But I do have qualification just.... I'm not even have a perfect woman character in me.... But why in many women that maybe you've met or you've dated, you choose to like me?"

" are you that curious, ha jin?" laughed rowoon.

" ya.... Hurmm arasseo... Never mind... Ignore my question then, I'll go and take my things so we can check out faster, " answered ha jin weakly. She's very disappointed with rowoon becoz he never serious in talking about them but he want to introduce to his parents about her quickly and that's make ha jin more confused.
Rowoon didn't stop her at all and he enjoyed to see her long face, she's adorable when she was sulking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hyung..... What do you think about si yeon? " asked do hwan to his only brother, rowoon.

"well, she's nice and pretty too but ha jin more than that, you know," replied rowoon.