💕24. It's Not Too Late

"rowoon ah, can we talk?" said dawon after he enter his room.

"of course, hyung....Waeyo? Is something happened?, I saw you with ha jin just now..... Is she tell you about anything?"

"about what??" asks dawon back.

"ahhh,aniya,aniya...I thought maybe she tells you something,"

"okay,let me ask you then, when do you start to do that youtube channel?"

"ehh, why so sudden, hyung?"

"ani.... I just want to know the exact time you created your own YouTube channel,"

"Well it was my first day with Jin Ah becoz you know she's my true fan since I start this youtube channel and still she support me till now....., if it was not her whom want us to break up....she must so sad coz having me as her boyfriend," sighed rowoon.

"yah, you don't have to remember that jerk, what if I told you all this time it's not her whom support you but someone else? Do you believe me or not?"

"aihhh, it can't be that way.... I know it's her from the first time she watch my video, the one whom support me all the time even though me and her didn't have that kind of relationship anymore,"

"no... Rowoon ah, all this time do you believe that she's Jin Ah??"

"of course, she's the only one that use that melody cartoon as her profile picture and even the first time I asked her out, she admit it, how can I don't believe her?"

"if I say she was lying at that time, do you believe me?"

"hyung.... I don't want to talk about her anymore becoz I don't know recently....there's a girl that I can't stop thinking about her...." confessed rowoon.

"emmm.... I don't know who is the girl that you liked but for sure.... I've something to tell you..."

"what is it, hyung ?" asks rowoon quickly as he was so curious.

"Ha jin.... She....,"

"ha jin?? Waeyo, hyung ? Is something bad happened to her?" asks rowoon worriedly.

"she's the person rowoon ah,the one that support you from the very start and she's the real melody, rowoon ah.....she even showed to me that she has commented in all your videos and...... I try to search any account that have the same name, it is but it's had been unactive 3 years ago which when you and Jin Ah broke up..."

" but that...doesn't it mean...."

" yupp, all this time jin Ah was lying to you, maybe at that time she was amazed to see a handsome man was chasing her but it turns that she's not the one who support you but it's ha jin....."

"hyung.....gomawo....."

"for what?"

"for making me more confident about my feelings and becoz of you I think I know what my heart really wants," replied rowoon before he left to find ha jin.

He now knows that not Jin Ah whom always rooting for him but she's someone that he knew and lately she kept on appearing in his mind, and she is Lee Ha jin, for rowoon, she's just a colleague but for do hyun, she is his first love and a true fan of him.

"I don't want you to know me as rowoon, ha jin-shi, I want you to recognize me as Do hyun too, maybe you could change your mind after knowing the truth," mumbled rowoon and fasten his steps.

As soon as rowoon arrived at ha jin's room, he saw dawon hyung with her too.

"hyung??? What is he doing there? Why he looks so serious though? " whispered rowoon.