💕29. Yes Or No

It was early in the morning. Rowoon woke up first becoz his arms quite sleepy as he use it to make ha jin felt comfortable. He feels her body and he was so relieved as her body not as cold as yesterday. He then just kept staring at her.

"this is my first time too, ha jin yah.... But why you're lying about it from the start? I know you're too naive for that," mumbled rowoon while smiling to see how cute ha jin slept like a baby in his embrace. Sometimes, he fixed her hair and he covered her whole body with his jacket as he worried her body become cold again.

"hurmmm....eohhh,neol il eonnayo ?" asked hye yoon spontaneously as she didn't seem shocked at all. And after she realized that she is actually not wearing anything instead of her bra and underwear, she quickly turns her back as she was quite shy with rowoon with just a 5cm far from her. Rowoon then smiled and hugged her bare body that are so small for him that height almost 2 metres long and he makes ha jin really shocked and speechless, he whispered to her,

"next time, if people ask if you have slept with any man before this, you should say yes, you slept with me already and last night was really great for me, thanks ha jin yah," teased rowoon with a smirking voice.

Ha jin then immediately break the hug and escape from his embrace and she raised her voice a little bit,

" yah!!!! What are you saying? We didn't do anything last night, right? "

" we did, I hug you to avoid your body become like an ice and you hug me back though," answered rowoon bluntly while taking his shirt and put it on as he was ready to drive back to the resort.

"yah, that was to save our lives, it is not like that, and..... Can you please go outside for a moment? I want to put on my shirt and pants," asks ha jin as her face turning red.

"gwenchana yo, I've seen everything last night, no need to worry," teased rowoon again.

"yah!!! Neol, such a pervert!!!," scold ha jin while throwing her bandanna to rowoon.

"oh you give me this? Gomawo, I'll use it well," smirked rowoon and then he went outsid of the car.

Ha jin just can't believe she is unofficially slept with rowoon last night and even though she didn't like the idea but she was even more relieved that rowoon kept his promise to her.

"he is not bad but he is more to a gentle man and at the same time so childish," sighed Ha jin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rowoon went out and then he went to the beach nearby them and saw many restaurants had open on the beach. He then thought that maybe they could have a quick breakfast here.

Rowoon then go to the car back to get ha jin but she was not there. He was worried if she go anywhere else without telling him but as soon as he saw a familiar figure enjoy chatting with all the people at the restaurant nearby the beach. He then smiled and mumbled,

"she looks so happy whenever it's about food though,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"yah, why you're always do thing without telling me? I was looking for you," said rowoon as soon as he arrived at the restaurant and he quickly take a seat beside her.

"ah.... Mian... Hehhehe, I was hungry and I saw this restaurant so I come here and meet these aunties who are really kind," said ha jin happily while pointing at a group of women in front of them who are busy preparing the food.

"I'm glad that you're happy but you need to always be careful, arrachi? Igoyo...." said rowoon and he immediately put her bandanna which she throw at him and help to tie around her neck.

"Ha much better if you're wearing like this not to throw at someone," said rowoon honestly while teasing her at the same time.

"Aigoo.....agashi....you don't tell me that you have a very handsome boyfriend and he so sweet, didn't you think like that, chae mong ah ?" asked the aunt to her friend whom sitted next to rowoon.