💕12. Let Me Help You

TWO WEEKS LATER,

"anyyeohaseyo, jeoneun Jang ki yong-ibnida, pangasamnida," smiled ki yong when he meet SF9 for the first time.

"oh, anyyeohaseyo, Uri...SF9, we're please to meet you, Jang ki yong-shi," said youngbin as a leader.

"emm, our manager, Sun woo hyung couldn't come coz he has emergency today so we brought him as replacement, he's a part of us, Jung do hwan, rowoon's P.A. and his brother as well,"added inseong.

" ahh... I see... No wonder I count just now, it's become ten,but why you need a P.A,rowoon-shi?"

"you know my name?" asks rowoon in disbelief.

"of course, you're the face of this group and probably the tallest member," laughed ki yong.

"emm, you're right, he is the most popular among us and maybe that's why he need a P.A," laughed dawon.

"could you guys introduce your age and what should I call you? Well, I don't think you guys are older than me becoz I'm quite old, this year I'll turn 31," smiled ki yong.

"wah, if that's the case we can call you hyung, right guys ?" asks hwiyoung this time.

They're agree with hwiyoung and after introduce their name one by one, the meeting finally starts and all of them listen to ki yong's idea and explaination.

"well, to be honest you guys are really popular nowadays so we want to include an interesting content which is everyone will enjoy reading it, actually the one who should did this project with you, ha jin..., had just quit without any reason so I plan to do this by myself, can you help me? " asks ki yong.

" okay, first...can you explain what content is it? Well, I think we should know more about the details so we can proceed with the idea and give our opinion too, if anything I think we're okay with that but I'm not sure if it involves our privacy coz we're idols, you know how people will react with everything we said, right? " asks Jae yoon.

"emmm... I don't think this is a bad idea though becoz everyone must experienced love, right? So, how about you share your love life in this series so it will make others interested to know more about it and they could figure out if before this maybe you've relationship or maybe a girlfriend, something similar like that, what do you think?"

"but I think this is similar to ha jin's idea and she doesn't want to do it coz she afraid if we....." before dawon could continue, ki yong cuts his word,

"refuse to cooperate with her?, geobjongmalyo, back then she just didn't know how to handle this matter but I'm the one whom suggest this idea so I'll make it happen, you guys don't worry our company will take the risk if it doesn't went well," persuade ki yong.

"if that's the case.....ahh...now I remember why you look so familiar, you're the guy we met at the meeting room, right?" asks Chani curiously.

"ahh...you have sharp eyes, don't you? Bbajayo, I'm the same guy and I've something to confess too...., ha jin and I are not just colleague..., she's my ex-girlfriend,emmm....Back to the topic, so what do you guys say? You'll do or not? "

"I didn't say anything yet, but if what dawon hyung say is true, why don't you just let her handle this project and why she wants to quit her job?" asks rowoon out of sudden. Rowoon now knows that her rival is actually her ex-boyfriend. No wonder she seems so reluctant to do this project.

"well.... How can I explain this.... Emmm....I make her to choose either she wants to stay at the company or to use my idea in this project, and yes she make up her mind though,"