💕30. Like? No.... I Love You

All the SF9 members including si yeon and do hwan too are in ha jin's room waiting patiently for the doctor to check ha jin's condition. Dr Lee Hwi Jae didn't say anything about her condition as he look so calm but the way he checked her is somehow make rowoon felt uneasy coz he several times holding her body and her face too. Dr Lee Hwi Jae is really tall compare to the other members but he can't beat rowoon as he the tallest every where he go. The doctor is quite good looking as si yeon always have eyes on him and that makes do hwan a little bit jealous. After he done checking on her, suddenly ha jin opens her eyes and she spoke up,

"oppa....eonje yeogi wasseoni? Mianhaeyo, I can't greet you properly," said ha jin weakly while holding his hands.

"neol.....gwenchanayo? Ige boya? What happened to you? Feeling better or not?" asks Hwi Jae.

"nan....neomu bogosipoyo, oppa...." cried ha jin while hugging that doctor.

All of them in that room was surprised especially dawon and rowoon.

This is our handsome doctor🤗🤗... He is YG actor, kang hui... Hehehe I know you know where we've seen him, right🤭🤭

 Hehehe I know you know where we've seen him, right🤭🤭

" ahhh, I'm sorry everyone this is my...." before Ha jin could continue her sentence,

"I'm her fiancée," answered Hwi Jae bluntly.

"Ha!!! Fiancée???" both of rowoon and dawon was in disbelief.

"yah!!!, oppa... Why did you lie to them? Aniya...aniya...he is my brother, emmm I'm quite sure si yeon too doesn't know about it becoz I rarely told you but as you guys can see we're real siblings and I didn't tell much about him becoz he was too busy in U.S. with his family, " explained ha jin.

"Ha !!!, wait you're a married man?" asks si yeon this time.

"oh bbajayo, I have a korean wife whom a pianist in U.S., I don't know if you guys familiar with her but she once made her recital in Seoul, Korea two years ago, her name is Sarah Jang and jigeumyo, we're staying at Gangnam near our mom's house,"

"omo, jinjja oppa?? Then, I can met Su yeol and Sung Cheol, it has been so long since I last met them, heheheh I'll visit you and your family later, okay?" said ha jin happily.

"omo, omo, look who are talking right now, rest well, my little girl, I'm not the only one to take care of you every time," replied Hwi Jae to his precious younger sister.

"kamsahamnida, bagsanim..... I'm sorry to ask you to come here," apologised rowoon.

"ohh, you're the one who call me, right? What's your name? I would like to thank you for taking care my sister," replied Hwi Jae.

"emmm, you can call me do hyun, nae irieum... Jung Do hyun," answered rowoon that makes everyone surprised.

"yah....waeyo Neol? Why don't you say that you're rowoon?" asked Youngbin and that makes ha jin too curious want to know about it.