Dont ever listen to Leorio Flirty!Gon x reader

We back at it again for my little baby Gon. He's too innocent we fina make him a big o flirt but it will be leorios doing so y'all go ahead and smack leorio. Get ready yallll
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

"Are you from Tennessee? Because your the only ten I see."

This is everyday, Everyday Gon walks up to Y/N and say a pick up line.

"Can I walk with you? Aunt Mito said to follow my dreams."

Y/N looks at Gon with the same smiling expression. At first she got a little scared and curious because the little baby Gon would never say anything like that. But now she's just taking it as a joke and every time he says a pickup line to her she just laughs it off.

"Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes"

They were on their way to store to get some things for Aunt Mito when he said that pickup line. Y/N looked at him and giggled "everyday it's a new one but it's cute" she said smiling. He smiled as well as they walked into the store. They got the things they needed and walked out. As they were walking Gon saw that Y/N's shoes were untied. Gon took this as an opportunity and said "can I tie your shoes? I don't want you falling for anyone else."

Y/N giggled and said "sure Gon" Gon went and tied her shoes "done. Now you cant fall for anyone else but me." Gon smiled. They walked back to Gon's house and put the grocery's down on the counter. "Thank you guys. Y/N can you help me make dinner" Aunt Mito said "Sure" Y/N said. "Awwwww I wanted to hang out with Y/N today Aunt Mito" Gon said pouting " well that kinda sucks Gon" Aunt Mito said. "But pleaseeeee Aunt Mitoooo" Gon whined "you about to hang out with this belt if you don't stop" Aunt Mito threatened.

Gon shivered "A-Actually I just realized I have to go and meet up with Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio I'll see y'all later" And then Gon ran outside to go see his friends.

Gon's POV

Aw man I was going to hangout with Y/N and try some more pickup lines. I really like her and Leorio said to me that if I like someone they will like me back if I use pickup lines. Leorio is a good friend, but it's not working all she does is smile and giggle. But her giggle is sooo cute 🥰🥰. I want her to be my girlfriend sooo bad.

I walked to the cafe where I was meeting up with the guys and walked in. I saw them sitting at a table near the window and went to them "hey guys" they all looked and smiled they all said hi and I sat down. "So how's it going with your little crush. Is my advice working." Leorio said winking. "No all she does is giggle and smile at me. It's hopeless" I said and put my head down.

"Dang and even I thought that would work" Killua said with his hands behind his head and put his legs up on the table. "See pickup lines isn't the way to a persons heart it's being romantic and sweet." Kurapika said (back off ladies he's mine) "yeah yeah we tried that and he got friend zoned now it's my turn" Leorio said "ok little green boy what pickup lines have you used" Leorio asked I put my finger on my chin and started to think "well I used the Tennessee one, the following my dreams one, the shoe one, and the map one." "Maybe you should try dirty ones" Killua said bluntly

Kurapika spit out his drink in shock and Leorio chocked on his drink. "What do you mean dirty ones?" I asked "I don't think he's ready for that yet." Leorio asked "well he's going to have to be ready sooner or later" Killua said taking his feet off the table. "This is the last resort it's now or never" killua said "or you could just tell her" kurapika said "shut it girly" Leorio said "WHO YOU CALLING GIRLY" Kurapika yelled

"Anyways if you say so. Alright Gon here's the plan" Leorio said. And they explained to me everything I needed to say.

Time skip

After the talk I went back home to see Y/N was getting the table ready. "Where's Aunt Mito?" I asked, please don't be here, please don't be here. "Oh she left to go get something from the store. She will be back." She said smiling YESSS *ahem* " Aunt Mito and I made some cake as well" she said showing the chocolate cake they made "well if you were a baker I would fill ur buns with cream" I said and her face went red "G-Gon" she stuttered.

"Wait I'm not done. Are you from China? Because I'm tryna fuck" she turned even more red "G-Gon what has gotten into you." "Well I like you of course and Leorio told me that you tell the person you like pickup lines and they will like you back!" Y/N looked at me shocked. Then she smiled and walked up to me giving me a hug "I like you too" I wrapped my arms around her and smiled.

"Gon" she said "hmm" "never listen to Leorio again." Then I lit up. "Wait I have one more" I said letting go of her. I cleared my throat "I love the 20 letters in the alphabet." She looked at me "but theres 26" I looked at her "oh yea how could I forget U,R,A,Q,T" she giggled "but your missing one" "you are so right" I walked up to her and got close to her ear.

"You can have the D later"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay another chapter done and this kinda sucks sooo I'm sorry but still
Like
Comment
Vote❤️