Truth Kurapika X Phantom Troupe!Reader Lime

Hai Hai Hai Hai guysss and welcome back to my story. So as you see in the title this will be a lime. Yes yes a lime, so I lowkey know how to write a lime but then like dont know sooo Ill just stop a when Kurapika is about to eat the reader out i guess. Sooo yeah some warnings there will be mature content and cursing thats it really. Also I had zero clue on how I was going to write this so bare with me. The reader will have their tattoo on their back just like Hisoka. So thats all lets start

Dedicated: taddeonmaster 

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

After a long ass day with stealing and running for the phantom troupe all I wanted to do was take a bath and go to sleep. But you know life just wanted to fuck me over like it always does. And right now im crying into my pillow, wanting to die. How did I get here you may ask? Well lets go back a little bit.

So I came home and took off my shoes and walked up the stairs going into my room. I went into my drawers, taking out some nightwear to wear after my shower, laying the clothing out on my bed. I got my towel and walking into the bathroom, starting the shower, taking off my clothes, and hopping right into the shower. The warm water dripping all over my body felt so nice making me let out a small moan, not sexual but like....yeah. Anyways I washed my hair first and then my body, and then I got out. I stayed in the bathroom and dried my hair with a blowdryer and then walked out of the bathroom with only a towel on of course. But little did I know that my precious little baby of a boyfriend was paying me a vist and he didnt know that I was apart of the phantom troupe.

Anyways I put on my bottoms first and then was in the process of putting on my shirt when I heard someone say "Oh my gosh, my apologies" I turned my head and saw my boyfriend, Kurapika, standing in the doorway with his back turned. I blushed bright red but he did something I lowkey knew he would do but I still was shocked when he did it. He turned his ass back around!!! AND LOOKED RIGHT AT MY BACK WHERE MY TATTOO WAS!!!! I quickly put my shirt on but not for him to not see it because he already saw it long enough to know that im apart of the phantom troupe but just so im not half naked in front of him and then I turned around.

"Kurapika..." I said but his eyes were already red and he was already mad so that didnt help at all. "You were apart of the phantom troupe this whole time and didnt tell me!!" He yelled and I flinched a little. Im not a fan of getting yelled at "I can explain" I said slowly walking up to him and placing a hand on his shoulder. He just slapped it off "How dare you be apart of the troupe and not tell me!!!" He yelled, some spit getting on my face. I wiped it off and said "You never asked" I know that wasnt the right thing to say in that situation but I didnt know what to say to make it better. Well probably silence would have worked better but still! "I never- No Im done" He said and started to walk out of the doorway and down the stair. I followed after him unsure of what he means by that "Wait Kurapika" I said and grabbed his arm, he turned to me with his scarlet eyes glaring into my soul. "What Y/N" He spat making my heart break a little. He has never said my name its only been darling or love never my name. Tears started to well up in my eyes.

"W-What do you mean by your done..." I said with glossy eyes "I mean we are done. Lose everything of me." He said and ripped his arm out of my grip and walked down the rest of the stairs and got to the door, holding the knob. My jaw was down just a little out of shock "The next time I see you is when I killed the rest of the phantom troupe...so be prepared" He said and then walked out of my house. I was just in total shock, I mean I knew he would react badly but not break up with me. Tears started to fall and I couldnt stop them even if I tried. I ran up the stairs into my room and thats how I got to where I am right now, crazy right and yet cliche. Yeah a girl crying in her pillow because her boyfriend broke up with her yea... But he meant so much to me, he was my everything and he left because I was apart of the phantom troupe...

Third POV

After that day both Kurapika and Y/N were now single but not ready to mingle. It was really rough for the both of them. They didnt hang out with any friends, called/texted anyone(~Like Kurapika ever answered his phone~), just sat at home and cried. Kurapika felt so betrayed when he found out, millions of questions went through his head trying to figure out why she didnt say anything about it and how he didnt realize it until then. Even though he was the one to break up with her he missed her for the life of him. He missed everything they did together, he missed seeing her smile, her laugh, her body... He has been thinking a lot about her body and how it felt against him, and how good it felt being inside her (~EWWWWWW~). His urges has increased and he can barely control it once pictures of her body comes up in his head. Now Y/N was the same way also, of course she was sad and all that stuff but she also has missed how he felt against her. They both were hot and bothered but only one person took action.

Kurapika POV

"Oh~ Dont stop~" Y/N moaned inside my head (~Idk what the heck that was~), Ive been hearing her moans in my head ever since we broke up. At first I just shook it off like it was nothing but now it has became something that goes through my head too much that it has gotten a little out of hand. Literally even when I... jack the hammer...the thoughts dont go away that it gives me no choice. I put my shoes on and started to make my way to a certain persons house. I got up to the door and knocked on it, I heard a small 'coming'. (~She really bout to be coming in a min.~)The door opened revealing Y/N in some shorts and a tank top and her hair up in a ponytail, looking up at me. "K-Kurapika? What ar-" I cut her off by kissing her with so much passion and lust and she instantly kissed back and we started to make out. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me as I walked up the stairs to her room. She grinded on me making up both moan through the kiss. I got up the stairs breaking our makeout session real quick so I could open the door to her room, after I did I walked over to her bed and threw her on it, hovering over her and made out with her again. (~Omg if my parents read this ima cry~)

We made out for a bit until we parted for air. I then started to kiss down her neck, finding her sweet spot and started to abuse it. She started to moan a lot as I did it, making me get hard from her moans (~This is ass omg~). I looked at her neck to see my work, being satisfied with what I did I pulled her shirt off and looked at her plumped breast. I smirked "Not wearing a bra now are we?" I said making her blush. I went down and sucked on her left bud while using my hand to massage the other. She started moaning louder and constantly, after a while I switched breast giving each one the same treatment.

When I finished I took off my shirt and started to make out with her again. (~Im sorry that this is so terrible~) After a while I pulled away and kissed her all the way down to the waistband of her pants. I looked up at her and smiled

                                                                 ~"I love you darling"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And done, im sorry that was booty but I tried. Make sure to...

Like

Comment

Vote