Can you not? Leorio x Jealous!Reader

Hey hey hey hey we back at it again with another one of my favorite boyssss LEORIO or my boy OREOOO he was the first one I got their name right and he doesn't get enough appreciation soo we giving him that love and sincerity soo yea enjoy and on with the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Again he goes with the flirting. It's everyday now I can't believe it. I walk into the hospital and I see a swarm of females around Leorio and he's just flirting with each and every one of them. I don't understand why I'm so mad. Am I jealous? No way maybe I'm mad that he's worrying about girls more then saving peoples lives maybe? Ugh whatever I need to get to work.

I go to one of my patients rooms to check up on them. A few minutes later I walked out of the patients room to see Leorio waiting for me. "Hey Y/N I was wondering if you want to have lunch with me" he asked and for some reason butterflies appeared in my stomach. How odd I've never really experienced this before.

"Sure Leorio" I said blushing. Wait blushing why am I blushing this makes no sense. "That's great see you then" Leorio said and walked off, I smiled and I was about to go check my other patient until I heard a very loud scream. I ran down the hall following the scream to see it was just a girl flirting with Leorio and him flirting back. I got mad but I didn't do anything at all just went on with my day. This is a place that saves lives not makes people lose them. Just survive the day Y/N just survive the day.

I checked on my other patients and did my paperwork and realized I finished an hour early so I made my way to Leorio's office but when I got there my blood boiled. There was a busty nurse all over Leorio feeling him up with her breast popping out of her uniform and it looked like Leorio was enjoying it.

I angrily walked off and into my office and calmed down. Just survive just survive all I need to do is stay away from Leorio and I will be able to not kill anyone today just stay away from him and survive. So that's what I did I called Leorio and told him that I can't have lunch with him because I got backed up with work and I avoided him for the rest of the day.

It was the end of a very long worked day and I was packing up to go home when someone knocked on my office door. "Come in" I said not caring who it is. "Why have you been avoiding me this whole day. And you even skipped out on lunch for 'more work' when I saw you at my door and hour before lunch" he said slightly yelling

I turned around and it was Leorio standing there "I have zero clue on what you mean" I said and continued to pack up. "Do you hate me or something Y/N?" Leorio asked said. I whipped my head around quickly. " I could never hate you. It's just this thing that has been happening with me lately and I have no clue on what is happening and this all has been happening whenever I'm around you." I confessed

He looked at me curiously "tell me more" as he grabbed a chair and sat down "well every time I come near you I get butterflies in my stomach and I get really happy to see you and a blush madly and my knees get weak when I talk to you. And also whenever I see you with another girl I get so mad and I just want to kill the girl your with. But I don't know what that feeling is" I said and then I looked at him and he look shocked.

"Your kidding right" Leorio said "the most smartest doctor here doesn't know what she's feeling?" I playfully hit him on the shoulder and then he grabbed my arm and pulled me in very close to him. "How are you feeling right now" he whispered. "Like multiple butterflies are jabbing my stomach and my face is very hot" I whispered as well, he smirked and leaned in closing the gap and kissed me gently.

I just stood there for a few seconds then I kissed back. We kissed for a few seconds more and then we pulled away for air. " how are you feeling now" he asked "the same way as before but time 8." I said still shocked. He just laughed and said "your in love and better yet with me" I looked at him and processed everything. Then I slapped myself on the forehead. Of course wow I'm soo dense. "Don't worry Doctor I love you too." Leorio said smiling.

I smiled back and we both walked home together. The next morning I walked in happy but I saw something that made my blood boil even more. Leorio was getting touched all over by the same nurse I saw yesterday. Welp survive the day my ass she's going to have to survive this ass whopping.

I went up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She looked at me in disgust and then I smiled and waved "hi there. See that's my boyfriend soo can you not" I said nicely. She rolled her eyes and continued what she was doing before. Alright you asked for this, I turned her back around and I punched her in the face. She fell to the floor and I got on top of her and repeatly punched her in the face. When I was about to go for her neck to choke her someone pulled me off of her. It was Leorio and he took me outside. He set me down and let me calm down.

"Wow already beating up a girl" he laughed "wow already cheating on me" I laughed as well. "Hey I didn't cheat she was the one on me not the other way around." He said defensively

"Whatever Leorio"

Heyyy yalll hope y'all liked this chapter I thought that it wouldn't be this long but it was longer than I thought it would be ha ha but be sure toooo
Like
Comment
Vote