Prank Gone Wrong Hisoka x reader LEMON

Hai hai guys so don't get mad I'm sorry I had to mentally prepare myself for this chapter cuz this is my first lemon so I'm sorry if it's trash it's my first. So I guess without further ado let's start
Dedicated:KeyshawnnaPB
Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV
So I was bored like a motherfucker and so I was on tik tok all day long. And I saw something that looked very fun. It was couples doing the "ignoring my boyfriend/girlfriend prank. And so I was just thinking maybe just maybe I should do it with my boyfriend Hisoka. Yes I know dating a Phantom Troupe member is so dangerous but hey I like danger.

So I waited for Hisoka to come home which was not until like 5pm and once he came home the prank started. "Hello baby doll~ I'm home and I'm ready to cuddle♣️" Hisoka said walking through the door, looking at me on the couch and giving me his signature smirk. I ignored him and turned on the TV to watch some cartoons.

He walked over to me and sat down next to me and put an arm around my waist, leaning his head on my shoulder. "How was your day doll~" Hisoka asked and I ignored him and continued to watch the show that was on. I felt him shift a little and ask the same question again. I still didn't answer him, making him shift more.

"Hun are you ok?♥️" he asked and I got up, making his head fall onto the cushion and I walked into the kitchen and started making dinner. Everything is going to plan, Hisoka walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me putting his head in the crook of my neck. "What's wrong baby~ You can tell me anything~" He mumbled into my neck, tickling me a little. I continued to ignore him trying to cook dinner.

After a while Hisoka left making me frown a little because his heat was gone but then after a little bit I felt a hard slap on my ass. I gasped quietly but made it seem like I wasn't fazed by it. "Come on doll~ Not even a small reaction~" He whined and wrapped his arms around my waist again. He then started to kiss my neck all the way down until he found my sweet spot. I moaned softly but he heard and then went ham on that spot, making me moan more louder but I still tried to be quiet but of course him with his ears heard everything.

I then felt something start poking my butt and I blushed "See now look at what you did~ Now since you are the reason for this you have to fix it~" Hisoka said and then picked me up and put me on his shoulder. He then started to walk in the direction of the bed room. Dang bro if I knew this was coming then I wouldn't of have done this stupid prank then.

Once we got to the bed room he put me down on the bed and started to take his shirt off. "If your just going to ignore me then I'm just going to have to pound you until you start to talk.~" He smirked "W-Wait no it was just a prank I swear it wasn't my intention." I defended and he looked at me with a straight face and then smirked "so you wanted to see my reaction huh? Well baby I'm going to have to punish you for that~" and then he smashed his lips against mines, sticking his tongue into my mouth and start I've to make out with me. I instantly kissed back and we made out for a little while.

We pulled apart and then he took off my shirt and started to kiss down my neck to my stomach, making sure to leave hickies all over. I let out light moans while he was doing it. Then he stopped and took my bra off easily and wasted no time to start sucking on my left breast while massaging the other. I started to moan uncontrollably but they were still a little quiet and Hisoka did not like that. So he then guided his hand to my pants and started to rub my clit through my underwear. That made my moans get louder.

"You shouldn't hide your moans from me doll~ your punishment might get worst" He said as he switched breast and continued to rub my through my underwear. After a while he stop sucking my breast and stopped rubbing my clit making me pout. He then went down to my pants and took them off painfully slow, "Hisoka please stop teasing." I begged and he just shook his head "you teased me when I got home now it's your turn." He said and then took off my panties and looking a my WAP (wet ass pussy if y'all don't know what that means I just was being a pussy and didn't want to say it)

He just stared at my women hood in awe. "My my~ your already so wet and I didn't even have to do anything~ Well let's see how wet you can actually get~" He said and then started to finger me and suck on my clit. I started to moan loudly and uncontrollably. I put my hand on the back of his head to make him go deeper "Ahh~ So Good~" I moaned, as he continued. I started to feel my climax start to come around and moaned "I'm about to cum" and then he stopped.

"Huh? Why did you stop?" I asked "You can't cum yet~ we haven't even gotta to the main event~" He said and took off his pants and boxers revealing his rock hard 8 inch dick (idk why the fuck I sat up here and gave y'all details on his dick I'm dead as hell) He positioned himself and then thrusted in. I moaned louder than I have and then he started to move at a very slow pace. "Come on daddy please" I whined

"Beg for it~" Hisoka said "Please fuck me daddy. Fuck me so hard that I can't walk for weeks." I begged and then he started to thrust faster and rougher satisfying my needs. It didn't take long for him to find my g-spot so once he hit it I started to see stars. He then stopped for a second and put my leg over his shoulder and started to fuck me again but harder and faster. "Oh my gosh~ I'm about to cum~" I moaned and Hisoka grunted "then cum for me baby doll~" and after one more hit I orgasmed hard. Hisoka continued going hard and fast but got sloppy and then came right after me.

He rode out his orgasm and then collapsed right next to me. "Did you learn your lesson" he asked and I nodded. Note to self don't ever ignore Hisoka.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright i am done yay. I so did not enjoy writing that idk it was probably because it was Hisoka and I'm not really a fan of him anymore but I don't know. So that's all be sure to
Like
Comment
Vote❤️