Chapter Three

Today was the first day of summer 2k15. I had just woke up, I looked at the clock and it displayed 9:07A.M. I jumped quickly out of bed and opened my door realizing Cody was standing there. At first I was confused but then I remembered he slept over my house. I looked at him and laughed.

"What are you doing up, you usually wake up so late?"

"It's the first day of Summer 2k15! We have too get the party started!" Cody replied.

I laughed, I didn't exactly comprehend what he meant by "get the party started" but I went along with it.

"Okay go get ready fag." I laughed.

I always call him fag, I joke around with him, but he knows I'm joking.

I ran back into my room, shut the door cautiously, and began searching through my closet. I was deciding on what to wear for the first day of summer. I chose out a white crop top that had the word love in black letter across it, and high waisted black shorts. I grabbed my brush, quickly brushed threw my hair and put my hair in a high pony tail. I grabbed my sunglasses, placed them safely on top of my head and I put on my white flip flops. I grabbed a black sweatshirt and threw it over my shoulder, put on a little mascara and ran down the stairs.

I looked at Cody and said "Do you like?" And laughed.

He smiled replying with a simple "yes." And flashed himself towards me.

"Cute" I said.

"I know" he replied.

I stood in silence and smiled. He grabbed his bag with his pjs in it that he exchanged with his clothes and grabbed his car keys. I followed after him and I asked where we were going but he wouldn't reply. I got in the passenger seat and he got in the drivers seat. He started the car rolling down the windows, and blasted music. I received my sunglasses off my head and put them on laughing as I stared at him and he drove off with excitement.