Chapter Eight

A few days later, we met up at his house this time, which is rare. We don't usually hang out at his house a lot, and I honestly don't know why, but I didn't mind it, I felt comfortable anywhere when I was with him.

We were talking about the other day at my house when we had kissed and he still remembered I liked him and he knows I still do.

That's when Cody Micheal Costa became my soulmate.

He gave me a tight hug, he loved giving those out to me, they hurt but I loved every second of them. He looked me straight in the eyes and he told me he missed us, and I said I missed us too.

And he said "Carly, if you really miss me, then please answer this one question. Carly Marie Smith will you be my princess once again?"

At first I thought, "wow, I didn't know he liked me back?" But I realized he did, after he asked that important question.

Normally if this were anyone else I'd feel my anxiety rushing in. But since it was Cody and I felt safe around him that didn't happen this time. Cody honestly was the sweetest boy I've ever met and I couldn't resist but to say yes.

His eyes looked away, but then met mine again and I replied to him saying "Yes, I will Cody" I smiled, I loved saying his name, it made me so happy.

That's when me and Cody were finally official. March 27th, 2k20 was the best day of my life.