Chapter Nine

Every since Cody asked me out, things were going great. Weeks passed, months passed and years passed and we were still together. For some reason we were lasting for a long time, I was surprised since the first time we dated didn't last long at all. But I liked it, I was happy with him and only him and I didn't want to be with anyone else.

My feelings grew deeper and deeper each day, realizing I had loved this boy more than ever before. I didn't know I could feel this way, I wasn't aware of it but I sure felt it. I didn't know I could fall in love with someone so deeply to the point where I would do anything to make him happy, even if he told me to jump off a bridge.

Cody made me happy every second I was with him. He made me smile, made me laugh, made me happy, made me cry and feel so many different moods. I wanted to marry him. I wanted to grow old with him, have kids, get married, and be happy with him for the rest of life... And that's exactly what happened.

March 27th, 2k30, 10 years we've been dating, 5 years we've been married. Yes we got married, most magical feeling ever. We were both 30 years old already.

Oh... Did I mention? I was pregnant. Pregnant with a baby girl. 7 months. And we also had a 3 year old boy.

I didn't think we would ever get married or have children, it was all apart of my dreams but my dreams came true...