|Error_007|

~O~

Bakugou woke up around four in the morning due to his phone ringing on his side.

He squinted his eyes as he looked at his screen.

He had a few messages.

Wait.

His eyes widened. He sat up straight.

The messages were from,

"...Deku?" Bakugou said as he stared at the messages.

But he felt like something was wrong.

The sender ID was different. Bakugou was pretty sure everyone in his contacts had the 'nicknames' he called those people. Which meant the ID should say 'Deku' but it didn't.

The sender ID had the green head's first name and when Bakugou tried to see the contact number, his doubt was confirmed. It wasn't the green head's real number. It was a different number.

And all the digits appeared to be corrupted.

"What the fuck...?" Bakugou clicked down on the notifications to properly see the messages he was sent.

□     □     □

↪IZUKU

Is anyone there?!

I'm trapped!!

Please help me!!

I don't know where I am!

Anyone there?!

Hello?!

Please he's coming closer!!

Please respond if someone's there!!

□     □     □

At first Bakugou thought he was quite sleepy and was just seeing things or somethings. Then the last message just came there after he picked up his phone so that meant this was actually happening.

And now he was beginning to think this might be some kind of dumb joke. Like how could a guy who was literally on his deathbed — unable to do anything — text him at four in the fucking morning? And what about asking for help? Where was he? Was he not at the hospital? Who was this 'he' that was coming closer? The fuck was happening?

Regardless, the ash blonde decided to text back and ask this person who was supposed to be 'Deku'.

□     □     □

↪IZUKU

...7 messages (Read)

Please respond if someone's there!!

Oi who the fuck is this?!