|Error_015|

~O~

Something clicked in his mind.

The keys...

The memory lane.

The keychain held many keys but Izuku was able to use only one!

Why?

Because the others were to be used outside of the alter ego's boundary! There was only one place that held memories in it's domain and that was the cabin. But as far as Izuku remembered, that thing somehow removed every single trace of the cabin when it sent out Bakugou's clone to lure him outside the vale.

Now, why would the green haired boy think of a way to regain his memories to keep himself sane when he was about to kill his childhood friend in a minute, once the darkness takes over again?

Simple. The answer was hidden in the name,

Memory lane.

Memories are wondrous things. It helps one reconnect to the past. A photographic memory could allow you to relive a moment anytime. All you need to do is remember it. And right now, stuck in a mindscape taken over by a psychopath, memories would allow him to connect.

Unlike how he contacted the ash blonde — without knowing what he really was doing. This time, if Izuku found the entire memory lane, he could connect to the real world with full conscience. He could connect to his friends, his mom, his teachers... Or his own body. Moreover, the memory lane was probably the place where he entered the mindscape from. There must be an exit!

He could wake up from this nightmare.

He could save his ash blonde rival. As well as himself.

He just needed to somehow get out of that thing's range.

Somehow.

There has to be a way. This place couldn't possibly be an endless domain belonging to his alter ego. There had to be a limit. He just needed to figure out what it was before he became the puppet again — God, how he hated that feeling. It felt so pathetic.

But right now... He needed to hurry. He needed to think faster. He needed to form a strategy. Just like Bakugou said; use your head.

Izuku shut his eyes closed, tightly, leaving the ash blonde a little confused as tears kept trickling down the smaller boy's freckled cheeks.

The thing was; Izuku didn't even have a whole minute to think of something to save his childhood friend and himself and everyone out there in the real world.

But what was a little time limit in front of Izuku's most critical quality? A quick thinking brain had it's own perks. He just needed to think of every most-possible-and-best ways to defeat the enemy and deliver the words to Bakugou.

Now, the decoy said that it's boundary was limited to over the mountain. It was obviously a lie but you never know unless you try. But, Izuku still needed a better option.

He made a mental image of his alter ego standing on top of the glass fort, translucent circular waves surrounding it's figure and moving outwards in a continuous motion. Now, if these waves were to be dubbed as the power capacity and range of the alter ego, that meant moving the alter ego would move it's boundary. Wherever it went, it formed a boundary!