|Error_008|

~O~

Izuku opened his eyes, ready to run.

But in front of him stood a shadowy figure with a white smirk.

Izuku screamed.

The figure lunged at him, his smirk never disappearing. But, fortunately, Izuku ducked and escaped from his side. He ran at his top speed to get away from that thing, eyes widened and heart throbbing and a twisted feeling rising in his system.

He ran out of the kitchen and towards the living area. But that didn't change the simple fact that there was no exit.

Once he neared the wooden wall — where the door was supposed to be — he, on instinct, kicked with all of his strength. He didn't know what he was doing. In the past few seconds he had come to the conclusion that this 'quirk' of his allowed him to run at an incredibly fast speed since he manages to escape even thought that figure was right in front of him.

But now that his kick had formed an opening in the wall as the old wood broke into pieces and scattered around, Izuku figured that his quirk might hold the components of super strength along with that speed. That described the surge of energy and power he felt when he activated it.

As useful and helpful as it sounded to have supernatural strength and speed in this situation, it wasn't getting him anywhere good.

The problem only seemed to rise once Izuku was out of the cabin.

And it wasn't because of that blacked out figure.

It was his own fault.

His right leg was so badly injured, it wouldn't be a surprise if the bones were broken. He could feel the pain from his toe to his knee.

In his own fear, he didn't take into account how much power he was accumulating in his leg in an attempt to make an opening. He didn't even think if there could be a backslash to his quirk.

But he couldn't just stay here lost in his thoughts, analyzing his power forever.

He turned around to look at that figure, breathing heavily as his hands slightly grabbed onto his injured leg.

He was just standing there. A few feet behind him, in the dark. His smirk only grew wider by second. He didn't move, at least that was what it looked like. He only stared at the green haired boy with blank eyes.

That blacked out figure. That person — that thing was playing with him.

It was like he knew Izuku would injury himself. He knew Izuku was weaker than him. He knew Izuku wouldn't be able to escape to the clearing for a second time. It was like a hunter threateningly watching a trapped rabbit's helplessness, waiting for the right moment to shoot.

Izuku looked back in front of him. The path where he came from in the first place.

The night was in full bloom. It was dark and once he would enter the forest, there wouldn't even be the moonlight to aid his vision. He had to depend on his memory and sketch a map in his mind to the clearing through the forest. He can ignore the pain in his leg, but it would slow him down regardlessly. One wrong step and he's dead.

He took a deep breath.

It's going to be a pretty troublesome run.

But he was ready.

~O~

"Bakugou it's four thirty in the morning... Why did you wake us up?" Kaminari yawned as he walked in the Common Area of the dorms with Iida at his side. The blue haired boy didn't look as sleepy as the electric blonde though. A few moments later, Uraraka too came rushing down, her chocolate brown hair was disheveled.