Part 2/Chapter 1

14 years later

In the past 14 years a lot has changed. Kol got his magic back when bella turned two years old. Caroline and klaus got together and they decided to stay in mystic falls. Due to Elena and Kol both being hyrbids Elena got pregnant again but with twins. Who they named Skylar and Sean they are 13. Elena got better with her magic and started training the kids when they were three. Freya came to mystic falls and was welcomed into the family. Elena convinced Haley to stay with her and they let the girls grow up together. Caroline became a step mom to hope and they adopted a girl named Lily.

Damon started dating Rebekah. Jeremy got back together with Bonnie. They had a daughter named Carrie. Stefan got together with someone he met while he was in California named Brielle. Jenna got back together with Alaric.

Elena haley rebekah isobel and Jenna work at Elena's clinic. Rebekah and damon adopted a boy who is now 8 and his name is Ethan. No one had no problems since kol came back. Caroline became a party plan and planned each one of there parties. Elena loved her life but she had to admit that she was scared that something was going to happen to someone in her family.  She knew that she would do anything and everything to help her daughter. But she was not prepared for what was coming.

Isabella has brown hair brown eyes and pale skin

Skylar has brown hair with lighter tips brown eyes and fair skin

Carrie has jet black hair brown eyes and tan skin

Sean has brown hair brown eyes and fair skin

Lily has Pale skin Blond hair and green eyes

Its gonna start as isabella's 15th birthday. Sorry i suck at doing summary's so i'm just gonn start.