Chapter 27 (Almost Caught)

Warning 18+

The next day

I woke up and mrs jane wasn't beside me ,
she must have left earlier . I didn't even said goodbye :/

I got up and give myself a huge stretch . I'm gonna get discharged today . Feels good to get out of this building .

*Ring ring*
Me : hello?
Dad : hey hun , hows it going?
Me : Ouh hey dad , nothing much.
Dad : i heard mrs jane visited you last night.
Me : yeah we watched a movie.
Dad : Yeah she told about it . Anyway You're getting discharged today right?
Me : yeah after i get my last test.
Dad : thats good . My company is doing a big project in the moment  . So I'm most probably coming home late nowadays or staying here in my condo . It's great You're coming back to company Erica at home.
Me : yayyy...
Dad : promise me you wont go sleepovers or hangouts please . I want you and Erica to get along.
Me : yeah yeah sureee.
Dad : great i'll try to squeeze in time to see you later at home .
Me : sure dad .
Dad : aight cya hun.
Me : bye.

I'm doubting about getting discharged now:/

*knock knock*
"Mrs jade... Oh"
The nurse knocked while coming in.
"Ahh yes sorry it's abit of a mess here .."
I said with embarrassed voice
"Ouh no problem, we clean it later, I'm here to take You're last test and then you free to go"
after few last test . I was feeling okay and energetic asf. The nurse said
I was free to go now . But she told me to go the pharmacy to get a few meds in case of any headache or any unexpected symptoms.

After heading to the pharmacy and picked up my meds . I went outside and took a deep breath before letting out with small sound.

*beep beep*
"Hey there beautiful get in"
Mrs Jane rolled down the car window.
"Mrs Jane? What are you doing here?"
I stood there confused.
"I came to pick you up ofcourse , you're dad said i should pick you up so you wouldn't bother to call a cab"
I rolled my eyes then smiled while i walked to the front seat.
"Feels good to be discharged eh? Or you hoping to stay back more?"
She jokingly said.
"I'm glad i don't have to deal with the hospital food anymore... i prefer eating out"
She looked at me then smiled
"Have you eaten lunch?"
She asked.
"No , but i did ate a snack bar"
I said while looking at my phone.
"Lets go eat lunch"
She took a straight left . Opposite way where my house is located.

*bzz bzz*
*personal message from chels*

Chels : HOWS MY SIS DOING???
Me : pretty much dead.
Chels : heyy:(
Me : I'm jk 😂
Chels : U asshole😂
Chels : anyway , yin's birthday is coming😍
Me : yeah i know , ive been thinking wut to get her for a few weeks now.
Chels : dud i was thinking to get her matching clothes with charles.
Me : isnt dat sweet😂 i shud get one for u and dilan too🌹😂
Chels : yeah No.
Me : wut ever HAHAHA i gtg , I'm having lunch with my mom
Chels : with you're mom??
Me : OF- I mean MRS JANE , jesus christ😪💆🏻‍♀️
Chels : owhh i smell something fishy.
Me : stfu😂
Chels : aight yolo 💕

"We're here"
She turned off the car engine . And looked at me while smiling.
"Sushi?"
I smirked at her.
"U love sushi right?"
She smiled then got out the car

God shes killing me ...
Her scent , her voice , her body everytime shes near to me . Ughh shes driving me nuts.

I got out the car and walked to entrance . Mrs jane got us a table and we both sat down and ordered food.

"You're final exams are near..."
She said then took a sip of her coffee
"And so?"
I tried to avoid eye contact.
She held my hand on the table and looked at me ,
i choked on my water on the unexpected action.
"You're father would be devastated if you didn't pass your finals , eliza."
She squeezed my hand hard and not even bother to let go although people are watching.
"Don't worry I'll squeeze more time to study and i'll pass that test. I wont fail"
she smiled then let go of my hand .

Our food arrived and we both had lovely conversation.

Have i told u wut mrs jane wore today?
She wore button up shirt with a black short skirt today. She even wore a pantyhose 😭
Idk wut trick shes going to pull on to me today but I'm starting to sweat alot if i got a full glance of her body infront of my eyes.

We both finished our food and quickly got home . Then my dad in the other hand.

*ring ring*
Me : hello?
Dad : hey hun , have yall eaten lunch?
Me : yeah we did.
Dad : listen I'm sorry but i cant come home early today. Something big came up and i don't think i have time to squeeze in to see you. I'll probably be home by 8 .
Me : it's fine don't overwork yourself.
Dad : thanks hun , make sure to tell erica.
Me : will do.

"Dad will be home by 8"
I said while looking at my phone .
Mrs jane didn't say anything as she continue to drive us home .
As i was about to text the gang . My phone died
great . Just great.

I looked around and it seems to be still abit far from home . My eyes roamed around the car then it landed on mrs jane lap with her black skinny jeans . I gulp while trying to avoid her sexiness surrounding the car . I was sweating pretty badly even tho the air conditioning was on . She got some spell on me :( for goodness sake...

(Okay eliza calm down . Shes you're tcr , shes your dad gf... this is insane. I gotta keep my hands to myself.) this is getting out of hand... maybe if i just put my hand on her lap she wouldnt mind?. Yea? she wont mind.

I placed my hand on her lap while avoiding eye contact pretending nothing happen . She didn't say anything nor even push my hand away but proceeds to drive like nothing happen. Okay this isnt what i had in mind.

My hand stayed on her lap until we reached home . Right when I opened the car door . She climbed on me and pinned me on the passenger seat . While sitting on my lap . We both gazed into eachothers eyes. She didn't say a word yet even give a hint . She pushed me back and pressed her lips on me . I was pretty shocked but I'm not complaining 😫

She kissed me hard and start teasing me with her tongue. I unbuttoned her shirt , revealing her white lace bra . I kissed her neck leaving her with hickeys then i slowly kissed her lips .
I carried her on my waist into the house .
We were out of our zone didn't even care if the neighbors were around . It was dark anyway so we couldn't care less.
I pinned her on door . Making her moan .
"Elizaa..."
she moan at my ear .

Good god i wanna devour her.
Things quickly lead us to my bedroom . She pushed me down the bed then got ontop me. She grind on me slowly . Making me beg her for more .

"What did I deserve to have you?"
I said while looking at her
She undone her bra exposing her naked body.
OHH MAMA.
I pinned her on the bed . Placing her hand ontop of her . I teasingly lick her from top to her bottom. I took her pants off . While she undo my shirt . I pinned her back . Then slowly kissed her . My hands lead to her private area . I rubbed her slowly while she starts moaning softly .

"More eliza more"
she whispered on my ear.
I started to move faster than before . She starts to moan louder and clearer for me to hear her shout my name .

We both enjoyed ourself until it was almost 8
The worst part was we had to pretend nothing happen .

But still this is one of the best days i had ever.
Lets hope this luck last forever