Chapter 33 (Risking?)

18 + only

"I wanna runaway after school is finished"
i said with a serious tone.
"Ru- run away where?"
She cuffed her hands into mine looking straight into my eyes.
"Somewhere far , far from here , far from people i know"
I confidently told her all the reasons why i wanna run away

"I wanna runaway with you , start a new life with you , if your okay with that?"
I said slightly lowering my voice...
"No matter how far we runaway , hiding from the world , i would never leave you ever , i wanna stay with you"
she squeezed my hands then gave me a peck on my forehead.
"If it's a runaway.... which means your parents Can't know?"
I looked at her then the picture frame on the wall with me and my dad's pic.
"No one can know we ran away , well except yin , chels and the others"
I said then gave her a small smile letting her know it will be all fine.
"Alright then babe , we're going through this together"
We pinky promise and
We both head to sleep right away .

(Alarm going off)
Gosh it's morning already? Ugh , is the world rushing into something or is it's just me.

"Hey babe , goodmorning"
Angelina peaked from the bathroom while brushing her teeth .
"Morning , you got up early"
I said while stretching my arms .
"Nah i just woke up too , but i figure to let you sleep abit more cause u look like you needed them more than i do."
I smiled at angelina while she head back in to the bathroom to freshen herself up , i looked at the time and it was 7 our class starts at 9
And shockingly to say our new schedule starts of in mrs jane 3 period class and we have an exam today .
Good gracious what a day to start off.

I freshen myself up and applied some make up . Changed into my new clothes that dad bought for me last night .

"Hey there sexy"
Angelina hugged me from behind while her head rest ok my shoulder.
"You like it? , my dad bought for me"
I said while smiling at her .
"Pretty dope, you look good in them"
She took a few steps back and plop onto the bed . She found the bag full of clothes that my dad got for me .
*gasph* "omg this is cuteee"
I looked at her as she took out a cute cyan hoodie with a writing on it saying
(This Is Mine)
"It is cutee"
What caught me off guard was not the hoodie but angelina , she looked mesmerised by it so i decided to do something about it

"Keep it it's a present from me"
I said while i gave her a peck on her head.
"Really"
She hugged the hoodie.
"Ofcourse , it looks better on you anyway"
She jumped at me while placing her hands on my hips pulling into her kiss.
"Thank youuuu ."
She said while trying it on
"How do i look?"
She cuffed her hands in her jeans
"Not bad but i look better with it"
I laughed then rushed to bathroom to get myself ready aswell.

We both got ready and we're about to head to school . Angelina is driving today cause she will going back home after she sent me home .
It's pretty sad considering i didn't get to spend alot of time with her .

About to enter the car , i forgot my calculator since today we have a test .
"Hey brb imma get my calculator, don't worry i'll be quick"
I rushed back into the house trying to find the calculator, only to find mrs jane coming out of her room. WITH ONLY HER ROBE ON :/

"Gosh eliza you scared me i thought someone broke in"
Mrs jane said with a worried voice.
"Sorry i was just finding my calculator."
I rummage through my stationaries.
"Shit i think i lost my calculator."
I sigh then sat at my bed rubbing my face with disappointment.
"You can have mine.
Don't worry about it , i still have like a stash of them in my car."
I looked at her while she hand me her calculator.
"You need it , since the test is today"
our hands touched when i took the calculator off her hand .

Right about when she was bout to leave . It was still pretty early so i risk it all . I risk it even if angelina is outside waiting for me .

I rushed to mrs jane and hugged her from behind .
Embracing her hug , as i smell her scent infusing the air . I kissed her neck slowly, hearing her soft moan . I couldn't take it , i cant stop .

I carried her to the bed . Plopping her on it , her robe that is about to untie itself . I took the time and my eyes roamed around her body . Making me impatient. I pulled her closer to me as i touch her lower area moving it slowly . Seeing her face enjoying the pleasure .

Her robe untie is like wanting me to explore her body . I pushed her onto the bed while my mouth found it's target to attack. I started at her neck then slowly kissing to her chest, her tummy , her hips, then her lower part.

I went easy on her first then , increasing the intensity. Hearing her moan is music to my ears . At this point I wouldn't care about anything but just have her .

About to go further. Then i heard the car honked from outside . I quickly check the time and we're 5 mins late!

"Shit we're late"
I said why tying my hair.
"Fk really?"
She said while putting on her undergarments.
"It's your class now anyways arent you worried , we have a test ."
She didn't answer me . Then went to her bathroom to do her makeup .

I rushed to the car , then had to make up a lie to angelina .

"Hey sorry mrs jane had to help me find my calculator."
I said while going to my bags
"It's fine i was about to check on you guys to see whats taking so long."
Omg
Thank heavens she didn't .
"I'm surprise she even helped you , her class started like 7 minutes ago ."
She said while driving.
"Must be fun for the students in class now"
We both laughed .