Chapter 40 (What do you want?)

"Eliza, i told u to write the notes down"
I ignored Mrs Jane talking to me . I was in no mood to talk or look at her right now .
Somehow i just felt numb .

Pftt I'm being dramatic.

Tears started to come out uncontrollably,
i keep wiping it but it kept on running down my face .  I looked at mrs jane with my eyes full of tears , looking like i just lost someone important. Mrs Jane sigh and gave me a tissue paper .

"Nevermind dont bother doing it"
She walked away and head towards the front .
I felt a sharp pain in my heart again . But this time I endured it until school ended , it was not fun i tell you .

School ended , thank god . I was so dramatic back at mrs jane class , unnecessary of me to cry infront of her . Thankfully no one saw that 😅 that would be embarrassing.

Lets be totally honest here . I like Mrs Jane , but shes my teacher or whatever you guys prefer to call her . Ofcourse i have dreamed of being with her instead of angelina . But if we're being real here i don't think i could get any further with her

we got out of class chels and yin ran to the boys giving them hugs and kisses . It certainly made me happy seeing chels and yin in a healthy relationship like this .
"You guys free today?"
Yin asked all of us.
"I'm free , my family are out of town again"
Chels said checking her hair on her phone.
"Ouhhh babe lemme stay with you tonite 🥺"
Dilan begged giving puppy eyes to chels leaving her with no choice but say yes
"Lets go to the beach today. I heard the weather is perfect"
Charles said while pulling yin by her waist.
Everyone else agreed except me
"Um I'm busy today , i have to help Mrs Jane"
I said with a unsure voice , because obviously I'm lying , trying to avoid this .

Don't get me wrong it's not that i don't wanna spend time with them . I love going out with the group. But it's just i don't feel adventurous today , plus i'll be the 5th wheel again:(
"You sure ?"
Yin held my hand .
"Yeah , you guys go ahead and have fun :) . I'll be fine"
I waved them goodbye while they head to the exit.
I took a deep breath while standing alone in the school hallway . I went back to class and sat down at my seat . Seeing the whole classroom empty and silent , feels satisfying and good .

*Mrs Jane POV*
Sometimes i don't understand myself honestly.
I'm about to get married within a few months
And here i am making love with my fiancé's daughter , this is getting out of hand .
I shouldn't be doing this . This is wrong but fuck it feels good 😅 she fucked me better than her dad tbh. GOD DAMN IT ,
Erica ! snap out of it.

I got up from my desk and took my stuff to head back home. Up ahead was Eliza's class but the door was open , i could have sworn i close it earlier . Ugh kids .

When i was about to close the door , i saw eliza laying her head down at her desk . She seems tired and exhausted.

"The school is not a great place to take a nap, you should have just go home and nap there"
Eliza got surprised and her eyes were red from earlier when she cried.
"What are you doing here, i thought your at home already"
She asked while leaning back on her seat.
"I had some work to get down so i stayed back"
I stuttered while adjusting my glasses.
Eliza got up from her seat then walked slowly behind me .
"You smell good , Erica "
Eliza whispered in my ear , giving me chills on my spine... wait did she just say my name ?
I fakely cleared my throat , then i felt Eliza hands on my neck , moving my head to the side . I felt her soft kiss on my neck , then her hands roamed around my body , it felt good ngl and I certainly don't want it to stop . But i just cant.

I pushed eliza away . Worried someone might walk in seeing us in this behaviour .
"We shouldn't be doing this"
I told her then i walked away heading to the door.
Right when i was about to exit , she held my hand firm . Not willing to let go . She closed the classroom door , then locking it .
"Eliza..."
I looked at her with confusion.
She then pinned me to the door holding both of my hands pinned ontop of my head.
"Come on Mrs jane , i thought you like it?"
My body then weakened from her seduction.
Making me give up at the point.

*Eliza POV*
I felt Mrs Jane breath on my cheek , as i pinned her to the door . Her arms went weak not even trying to fight back .
I looked into her blue eyes and a flashback of every moment we both had fun together .

Just like how every couple would do.

"What are we?"
I asked her .
She looked at me guiltily
"What do you want?"
I asked again and this time she replied me
"I- i don't know"
While she avoid looking at me
"I thought u said you love dad..
But why when i take advantage of you
You don't push away?"
I said, while waiting for her to reply back.
"If you love me , and i love you . Why aren't we together, why wont u leave dad ? For me? You love me right?"
I asked her so many questions but she just stood there silently.

I got so angry at that point , i didn't wanna see her . I head out and got into my car and drove back home. I know it's rude of me leaving her there . But sometimes i don't understand her.
I don't understand the relationship i have with her.

She says she loves my dad
But she also says she loves me

If shes saying, she loves me as a daughter she wouldnt do these kind of stuff with me .
She would stop me .

But looky here she enjoys it