Chapter 37 (Detention)

The bell rang and lunchtime was done .
I had to go detention for disrupting Mrs Aiko class just now . Have i told you who is the detention teacher? 😭
It's Mrs Jane Ofcourse. Who else would it be.
Normally when Mrs Jane Has class, another teacher would come in and fill for her but today we have no maths class So shes full time in detention class today . Great what a day

I grab my things and gave yin and chels a hug , i left class and make my way to the detention class , while on the way to detention , i decided to stop by the washroom to wash my face abit so i wouldnt fall asleep during detention .
Right when i was about to open the door . I heard a familiar voice. I peaked once again , only to see angelina making out with taylor again , geez are always making out with her in school . Ugh , i turn around and didn't even bother to interrupt them . I went to detention , there wasnt alot of people . What bother me the most that the people there are the cool annoying kids . Thinking everyone like them here ugh just go away . I sat at the very back thinking nobody would wanna disturb me .

I could tell mrs jane was keeping at eye out for me when i was at back sitting .
Not for long the door opened again revealing
angelina and taylor holding hands and
walking in to my way . My legs were shaking and i felt uneasy.

"Well well isn't it , eliza right?"
Taylor said while chewing her gum
"Taylor . Yeah i knew sooner"
I gave her a fake smile then rolled my eyes on her .
"Arent you jealous i got your girlfriend? Aww such a pity she doesnt want you anymore."
She continued making fun at me with her friends laughing and backing her up . Angelina stood there hugging taylor trying to make me jealous.
I clench my fist trying to keep myself from punching someone and put them into a coma .
Right when i was about to snap , Mrs Jane broke the fight off.

"Enough taylor sit down ,
the rest of you"
Mrs jane  said standing behind taylor and angelina .
Everyone sat at their seat . Then Mrs Jane looked at me with a little pity in her eyes.
"Eliza you can sit infront with me , so the rest wont disturb you."
Mrs Jane stated , pointing the seat infront her . I didn't even hesitate and got up took my stuff and went to the seat located infront .
Everyone looked at me walking up to the front , feels like i did something embarrassing. Ugh can detention end now?

I got to my seat and waited for mrs jane to come back to her seat . Mrs jane glared at Taylor and Angelina then she came back and gave me a small smile and a wink .

The rest of the gang behind started to blast loud music , laughing , and talking shit behind my back . I took out my earphones and played my kind of music something peaceful and not annoying like them .

I texted Mrs Jane even tho she was infront of me , i didn't wanna talk to her infront of the douchebags at the back .

*open Mrs Jane Chat*
Me : thanks for saving me back there

Mrs jane looked at me for a second then looked back at her phone .

Mrs Jane : Your welcome , you looked like you could use a saving .
Me: I'm sorry if i treated you bad yesterday .
I was just having a bad day, i didn't mean to take it out on you.
Mrs jane : nah it's fine , i was actually planing my next murder
Me : stop playing 😑
Mrs jane : next time don't date people you don't know well.
Me : Uhh since when do u care about who i date?
Mrs Jane : i cared about u since the day i met you elizabeth .
Me : yea right.
Mrs Jane : the day you appeared in class with a bloody nose.
Me : OMG u remember that .-.
Mrs Jane : how could i forgot ? That was the first day we met.
Me : ugh you are weird.

I placed my phone in my pocket . Then looked out the window , it was pretty nice day , consider it was abit cold just how i like it .
Time flies by so quick the bell rang and we were able to go home . The rest went out already and i was again the last to leave .
Mrs Jane was still in her seat . I thought maybe she had something else to do . As i was about to head out the door .

She called me and said she needed to talk to me regarding back at Mrs Aiko class .
Shit I'm dead .

"Show me the paper that mrs aiko said that it was something related about me."
She sat at her desk , waiting for me to give her the paper.
"It was nothing Mrs Jane , it's just scribbles of shit nothing much."
I said giving a small laugh hoping she would believe what i said .
"I said paper eliza."
She put her out for me to give her the piece of paper.
At that point i gave up and handed her the paper.
She took the paper and opened it . Her eyes widen and i could see her smirk .
"U should stop fantasising me in class"
She said with a seductive tone.
She got up and gather her things on the table.
"I uh - i can explain.."
She put her fingers at my lips ordering to keep quiet . She smiled at me then winked without leaving a sound she left me alone in class.

Tf happen?

I shook my hands trying to keep myself in earth and not day dream again .
I walked out seeing angelina with taylor near the cafeteria. I went to meet up with the gang near my locker.

"Hey sorry for the wait"
Chels and yin gave me a hug.
While dilan and charles gave me a fist pump.
"Lets go" 
I said while we make our way to the cafe near our school .