Chapter 35 (Make it Obvious)

"Your day dreaming again"
Chels shook me by my arms.
"Your not acting like yourself eliza, you sure u have nothing to tell us fr?"
Yin asked to assure me i was doing alright.
"I'm fine it's just about the math test ,
i feel like i could do it better..."
I said while forcing a laugh ,
Nice covering up your concerns , good job eliza no wonder your depressed .-.
The rest continued to talk and laugh leaving me in my wonders again

I checked the time and it's 5 pm and i grabbed my bag
"Anyway i have to go , my dad is leaving tonight for another business trip, so i have to accompany mrs jane another 4 weeks 💀"
I waved at them goodbye with a bag of chocolate muffins for mrs jane since she loves chocolate food might aswell get her some while I'm here .

Since i didn't use my car today , because angelina took me to school,  with so much expectation i thought SHE was supposed to take me home . Now i have to walk back .
Ugh cant believe i have to deal with this shit .
It's probably my karma for cheating on her with mrs jane , good gawd.

Walking back home , the sky looked like it's about to cry out the biggest tantrum and break down ever . So i started to walk quickly without even thinking twice to stop , but i spoke to soon . And it started to rain like hail .
I gave up at that point and i started to cry aswell . Welp might aswell join the sky crying at a horrible day .

*beep beep*
"You look homeless"
Mrs jane pull up with her passenger window down.
"And you look ugly"
I said while rolling eyes at her.
"Come on idw you to catch a cold"
She unlocked the front door for me to come in.
"Forget it , i'll walk home."
Gladly ignored her and i started walking my way home.
She drove away without saying another word , i was honestly expecting her pull me in her car forcing me to take the offer back home . But looks like she wanna keep her energy instead of wasting it .

While walking passing through my neighbors house , i found one house which appears to be new people moving in . There were boxes outside the porch , and a guy appeard to take the remaining ones inside since it's raining.

"Hey you okay there? Do u need a umbrella?"
He waved at me , i think he assume I'm homeless too based on how people think I'm walking in the rain right now.
"I'm good thank you"
He smiled then went back inside , then i spotted a familiar face.

THAT BITCH.

No not angelina

THE BITCH ANGELINA MADE OUT WITH

Lets call her , TaylorTheSlut

I'm jking but her name
Is Taylor Red .

How do i know that you wondered?

Words spread like butter here in my school and once one person knows the whole school knows . I'm just glad angelina didn't told anyone about me and mrs jane yet . I'll might aswell dig my grave now .

I quickly ran to my house , spotting mrs jane car already parked outside . I rushed in the house , then letting out a big breath ,
Holy shit not gonna lie shes pretty , about 155? Pretty petite for me tho . IDK WHY I'm TALKING ABOUT HER I SAW HER FACE ON MY GF FACE  I'm SUPPOSED TO KILL HER.

Pftt not like i give a fuck , i fucked my teacher slash dad gf slash future mom slash stepmom👁👄👁

What a massive douchebag i am.

Mrs jane was in the living room watching tv . I tiptoed my way to my room without letting her noticing me . I close my door and locked it . At this point if we're in a normal relationship i would have cried seeing angelina cheating on me . But we have weird ass relationship going on and honestly idk what I'm supposed to do.

*ring ring*
Me: hello?
Angelina : where were u i was waiting for u at school.
Me : where was i? WHERE were u ?!
Angelina : wow hold there tiger . Don't get mad at me i was finding u just now.
Me : don't lie angel , u know u could be honest at me
Angelina : what are you talking about? I was waiting for u
Me : if we're playing lies here I'm not wasting my energy talking to you
Angelina : whats this attitude ? Your not usually like this.
Me : oh you wanna talk attitude ? Tell me whats it like kissing taylor in the girls washroom?
Angelina : what?
Me : don't what me angel , i saw it . With my own 2 damn eyes , i trusted you i loved you and you back stab me .
Me : ik i have screwed up big time but you know i loved u with all my heart and you do this for what? To get me back? The fact that i trusted you and told u i fucked my tcr and now your getting back by cheating on me with taylor?
Angelina : eliza-
Me : enough, you love her . Then stay with her , idw to deal with you . Keep her

I ended the call and threw myself on bed . Yeeted my phone on the carpeted floor .
At this point i feel dead already .

*knock knock*
Ugh what again.
"Come in"
I said with a numbed voice
"Hey... i heard you on the phone , who was that?"
She said while making her way on the bed.
"Angelina obviously and why were u ear dropping?"
I looked at her disappointedly
"Sorry i couldnt help it when your screaming and i could hear u from living room"
She scratched her head while looking at me
I ignored her then covered my face with my pillow
"What do you want"
I mumbled under my pillow.
"Do want me to face her tmr?"
She placed her hand on my shoulders
"Yes . NOOO don't , i don't wanna create anymore trouble . Leave her be , she wants to leave me over that girl then good for her 💀"
She sat there for a while then left my room without a word . I close the lights and went to bed trying to ignore all the problems.

May i sleep well 💀💀