6 (rewritten)

"Where the Fuck is that boy?" Jin growled out as he agitatedly paced along the floor length. The boy had been missing for almost, maybe 14 hours by now.

"Maybe doing drugs. Kidnapped. Raped. Murdered. Slaved. Ran awa- oh shit, he ran away," Jimin exclaimed as Jin just rolled his eyes.

"Thank god you realised it before the world ended," Jin spat back sarcastically. Namjoon entered the room, busy talking with someone else.

"Oh ok, thank you," namjoon told as he cut the phone, he looked at the members," they saw Jungkook."

"Where?" Jimin inquired.

"He was last seen after messing around with an alpha whose rank was quite respectable, with a lady and her mate,"

"Then lets go after him," Jimin told as he got up but Namjoon and Jin shared an unreadable look.

"We dont know where he went with that couple and plus, he looked like as if he was going to die from the blood loss so, that boy is most likely dead or subjugated to prostitution. In short, he is dead meat,"Namjoon stated, no emotion in his voice. Hoseok, who was sitting on the couch could only look around him with guilt evident on his face, since he had been the one who had stabbed the boy.

"ok then, let's declare the boy dead to the authorities and get his death certificate," Jimin told and the guys nodded their heads.

———————-

"This is an absolutely beautiful place you have here," Jungkook exclaimed as his dark eyes gleamed with astonishment. The interiors were unlike the one in bts's house. This house was simple but held a certain grandeur to it, the member's house was sophisticated in and out. There were plants at all the right places, their colour's and shape's varying. You wouldn't find the plants of different kinds mixed with each other, it was like as if like a certain flower complimented its own surroundings, and only that one.

There was a black velvet couch in the middle, draped with white, silky linen. White lacy curtains blew softly with the wind as the crystal clear glass doors were wide open. There were only  four rooms, two bedrooms- each connected to a bathroom, a kitchen and theatre.

"I know, it was honey's choice," she told as she brushed her lips against the smaller male's.

"Ah, what a sweet couple, you are. How long how you been married? Not meaning to intrude, just curious," Jungkook asked cautiously as he continued to feel the soft velvet of the cloth that hung loosely around the statue of Greek goddess, Aphrodite. The goddess of beauty, love and lust. Her beauty was comparable to none, she was the woman every man and woman desired her, her very touch that was considered to be a blessing. Her astounding eyes that drew everyone, her lips which drove many crazy, her body proportions that any woman would kill for. But she was only the fragment of humans' imagination, she would take the form of the person you desired the most, your ideal type. She was a beautiful lie.

"2 years ago, the best two years of my life. My wife is about three months pregnant by now," she told as her hand lovingly rubbed the slightly small bulge of his stomach.

"Have you thought of a name for him/her yet?"

"No, we have a couple of them down, like Elizabeth if it is a girl or Henry if it is a boy, right Honey," she told, Jungkook let out a small gasp as he realized the meaning behind the name. Both of the name's had belonged to someone with royal blood and also, the girl's name had the exact same starting letter as Elena and the same for the boy.

"Anyways, let me show you your room and then get you bandaged up," this was the first time the boy had spoken during the entire time. His voice was just beautiful, the kind that would make you cry, laugh and smile even though the situation is quite ironic. Both of them, Elena and honey, fit together, like a puzzle piece, like Nutella and bread.

——————————

"So, you are saying that your mate, Jean Jungkook is dead," the accountant asked, this person took care of distributing death certificates and noting them down in a book.

"Yes, that is exactly what we are saying," Jimin told for the third time.

"So, you are saying that your mate Jeon Jungkook is dead,"she asked again.

"That is exactly what we are saying, woman. Can we be any clearer than this?"Suga told with anger clearly evident in his tone.

"No sir, I was just confirming because that dude is still alive, otherwise the cctv cameras wouldn't have shown this," she told as she showed them a picture of Jungkook happily chattering with the same couple, somewhere, they didnt know where. Suga felt something burst in his heart, relief that Jungkook wasnt dead? Jealousy that the luminescent smile on Jungkook's handsome face wasn't directed at him? He didn't know and he probably would never know since he was probably the worst at understanding love of any kind. His parents never taught it to him, no one ever taught him what "love" was. That was why he was able to beat Jungkook up. Maybe if he understood his emotions a bit better, then maybe things would've been different. Maybe, just maybe, Jungkook wouldn't have been what he is know, an innocent boy who also doesn't know the true meaning of love. But in the end of the day, it is only "if", a possibility of the past and not the future or the present.

————————————————————-

"So, there is one that dares challenges my authority," he told with a slight smirk playing on his seductive lips that make the woman go crazy.

"Yes, my lord. There is one who could challenge your entire lineage in fact, not only you," the soldier told, kneeling down and trembling with fear.

"Kill him,"

———————————————————-

"I must find this boy before my father,"

—————————————————————

Hope you enjoy this chapter.