33(rewritten)

Part 2
Jungkook stood with bloody claws and a long cut running along the length of his hind leg. Both Chanmin and him have been locking claws for the past ten minutes and it was quite evident that Jungkook was no match for Chanmin in his current state. His current state meaning that the stitches from his arrow wound had reopened and various places was bleeding out. He was refraining from using magic to avoid any kind of excessive exhaustion. Chanmin on the other hand was having fun. He didn't even touch Jungkook until now, his magic took care of everything. It appeared to be that using his powers weren't that exhausting at all.

Another thing that was quite evident was that this was a race between a well-rested horse and an injured horse.

"Till when will you keep this up?" Chanmin asked in a bored voice. Jungkook changed back into his human form before sitting against the wall, knee propped up and his right hand on it.

"Till you die," Jungkook told, eyes full of malice pierced through Chanmin's sinful soul. He wiped the blood trailing down from his lips. The king walked over to one of the windows and drew the curtains open.

"What a beautiful scene, isn't it?"

"Sounds like something you would say when the kingdom is burning in hellfire," Jungkook commented.

"I don't want to kill you immediately,"

"What an honour,"

"And you would be the only one to run your mouth in your current condition,"

"Oh, how well we knows each other! When is our marriage, honey?" Jungkook sneered, holding a hand to his heart in mock. Chanmin growled out of irritation. Jungkook's eyes took a quick glance around the room, trying to find out of the stone was in this room but to no avail did he find it. The pain he was suffering was bearable and not quite to a point he felt like dying. This meant that the time wasn't right yet.

"Out there your little bitches are being brutally beaten up by my army-," Jungkook took Chanmin by surprise and tackled him down to the floor. He didn't know why but the bastard calling his mates as bastards triggered a bubble of rage to burst.

"Those people are stronger than you think they are. Your army is nothing to them," Jungkook told, his hands were positioned in a way that the man under him wouldn't be able to move.

"Oh, you think those petty men are the only things they are battling?" Jungkook's eyes widened as he learned of the horrors to be presented to the people down there.

———————————

"Wow, those people really look like my dead grandpa after those rats started eating him for about 3 days," hoseok told.

"Man do I pity," Jimin told as they faced an army of ...... zombies? Maybe not zombies but they for sure as hell looked like zombies. Their disfigured faces made Jimin want to hurl his guts out. They slowly advanced upon them across the large field that parted them. Behind those thousands of 'zombies' were the werewolves. Some in their human form and some in their wolf form but all of them had weapons. And behind them were finally the canons, catapults, archers and Jeonghan. From where they stood, they couldn't make out much but they knew that he must be proud. Confident that he was gonna win. And he might, their small army was no match for his.

"Come on, huddle up," Namjoon called out and all the members went to him.

"You know this ain't a soccer field but a fucking battlefield," Yoongi asked.

"Anyways," Namjoon continued, disregarding the old grandpa's comment. "We must attack straight and true.  Failure is not an option. Despite our small number against their large number, we can still win. It takes brains to win a battle, brute force only plays a part of it."