7 (rewritten)

Jungkook groaned as he opened his eyes to a blinding white light. Pancakes with maple syrup, croissant and butter were laid down on the table. His eyes widened like saucers as he bit into the delicious food, food that he hadn't had for a while. The pancakes just melted into his mouth and the croissant..... He had no words to describe the taste of it.

"I see you are enjoying your breakfast, did you brush your teeth?" Elena asked as she stood outside the door.

"Oh fuck, I forgot," Jungkook swore. Just as he was about to get off the bed, he remembered that he had went to sleep only with his pants.

"What's that on your fore body?" She asked as she pointed at the black ink that starkly shone on his skin under the bright light."If my knowledge in right, that one is the knight of swords. Where did you get the job done?"

"I didnt get it tattooed, it rather imprinted itself onto my body," Jungkook told as he got up from the bed and wore the shirt that was thrown down on the floor.

"And the one on your back is the king of pentacles,"

"How do you know all this?" Jungkook asked curiously as he got a towel and a fresh pair of clothes out.

"I've studied tarot cards before. You know, these tattoos indicate power and kingship. I am not only good at tarot card reading but also well versed in our history,"Elena told, I mustn't make any early assumptions because it is literally impossible, they all died years ago, Elena mentally scolded herself.

"And you are trying to tell...."

"Nothing. Come out from the bathroom soon, Honey is making coffee," Jungkook nodded his head and went to the bathroom. Elena went out of the room, towards the kitchen.

"I feel something is off about Jungkook. Their were tattoos on his back that he nor I didnt quite understand. I feel like as if he is doesnt know what he is either. He for sure isn't a normal omega," Elena told as Honey gave her a cup of coffee.

"I know, I just hope that he is a good man so he wont harm us," Honey told as he wrapped his arms around Elena.

"I dont know. There are two things we have to find out about him, those tattoos and scars. After we do, then we can decide if we should trust him or not," she told.

"What scars?" He asked, immediately alarmed," the one because of the fight."

"No, there are older ones, there is even fresh stab wound. Do you mind if you can bandage it, we forgot to bandage his wounds," Elena asked as she rubbed the smaller male's small bump.

"Yeah, will do." Honey told as he laid his head on Elena's. Jungkook came out of the room, damp hair clinging onto his forehead, clothes that were supposed to be dry were already wet.

"Sorry, where are the bandages?" Jungkook told as he nervously scratched his head. Honey immediately ran to the bathroom and when he came back, he made the younger boy sit on the chair while raising his shirt up. He carefuly rounded a bandage around his torso, over the stab wound which Hoseok had given him and wrapped a couple of more bandages over the other fresh wounds.

"You gotta keep ice for that black eye. Is your nose fine?" Honey asked as he gently put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yep. It's all good. Cant even feel the pain, your a good nurse," Jungkook complemented as he pulled his shirt down.

"If you don't mind, can we go somewhere? With you I mean," Elena asked.

"Why?" Jungkook was starting to get a bit suspicious.

"There are something you might not know about yourself and we are also confused because of it," Elena told and Jungkook nodded his head. Even he had wanted answers to what was happening.
———————————

"So you don't know where the boy is," he asked Namjoon.

"Why would we know? We thought that he was dead a couple of days ago," Namjoon told as he twirled the champagne glass in between in his fingers. The man glared at the alpha in front of him.

"I need answers, Namjoon. If you don't give me the answer then the whole kingdom can be put at stake and your mate might die,"

"And why should that bother us," Jin asked as he emerged out of the shadows.

"Oh, it matters more than you know, in the end it will come back to bite you in the ass," he told as a smirk played on his lips.

———————