13 (rewritten)

Jungkook and Yoongi trudged through the forests, Jungkook's bare feet was already muddy with leaves stuck on it. Yoongi had offered his shoes but the latter politely refused it.

"Are you sure where we are going and where we are?" Jungkook asked as he took a minute to breathe. The boy looked haggard, his shirt was torn in random places, his face had smudges of dirt and trickles of sweat. Blood stained the corners of his entire attire and tips of his raven black hair.

"A couple of kilometres and we will reach a lodging where we can stake out for the night but be ware that it might not be that neat," Yoongi told, his serious gaze softened as he saw Jungkook's condition. His own appearance wasnt that well either, his once silk shirt was out of place and tears were present where ever the branches had scratched him. His black shoes looked super ugly with all the mud and leaves stuck on it. "Maybe if we travelled as wolves it would be faster."

"I-," Jungkook didnt know how to tell Yoongi that his wolf hasn't made his connection with him yet. But yoongi didnt need to be told as he already understood from Jungkook's expression.

"Ride on me, then," Jungkook blushed red as he misinterpreted the sentence, Yoongi also turned a bit red as he realised what he had just said.,"No, I mean that I will turn to a wolf and you can rest on my back as I walk."

Jungkook nodded. Yoongi closed his eyes and soon he was engulfed in a blinding white light. Once it cleared away, a white wold stood proud on his hind legs. He slightly bent down as Jungkook got upon his back. Having a firm grip on Yoongi's fur, the wolf started to run with Jungkook holding onto Yoongi for his life.

They reached the lodging when the sun started to set. Yoongi changed into his human form after Jungkook got off. Being wolf took his energy away so he had to lean on Jungkook for support.

"How can I help you?" The lady in the counter asked.

"We need a room to stay for the night," Jungkook asked, Yoongi threw a small bag of bronze coins and the counter lady immediately gave them a key. Both the boys climbed five flights of stairs to reach the room as the elevator was out of service. Using his free hand, Jungkook opened the door and disgust immediately flooded both their faces. The walls were partially covered with mould, the bed looked unstable and there were no bed covers or comforters. However, the bed itself looked quite clean and the sofa was big enough to accommodate one person.

"Ill take the sofa since you look exhausted," Jungkook told.

"Then I'll take a bath first," suga told. He took pair of clothes from his back pack and went to the bathroom. The bathroom looked better than the bedroom. There was a small shower head, toilet and sink. The basic amenities like soap, brush, paste, comb were there. He slowly removed his clothes because his there was a horrible gash on his back.

Flashback

Yoongi was running away, he couldnt be the king's puppet anymore. If there was one word that would describe Chanmin's rule, that would be dictatorship. It was absolutely horrible. Yes, the country was prospering but only the people with money were, the poor people were becoming even more poorer because of the heavy taxes levied on them. Yoongi knew that this kingdom needed a new king before rebellion takes over and these beautiful lands turn to shit. But who legible and competent enough to become a king?

Technically, either one bts member can become a king due to their qualifications, the king's brother ( Song Jeongan) was a drunken bastard, the king's son ( Song Min) was a dimwit. There was a rumour that a bloodline alpha was in hiding and Yoongi was determined to find him and make him the king.

That was when Yoongi decided to run away, to chase a rumour. He let out a yelp as one of the palace guards had managed to slice his back, nevertheless, despite the pain, he kept on running.

End of flashback

He winced as scalding hot water poured onto his body but relaxed as cool water came down. The gash wasnt paining as much as it was before but still a fair amount of blood trickled down his legs. After his bath, he wore his pants and a shirt before coming out. Jungkook was just playing on the phone he had retrieved from Yoongi's bag.

"Oh hyung, you have candy crush on your phone, since when did you have time to play such childish games?" Jungkook asked as he made a weird face.

"Just take a bath, Jungkook, you stink," Suga told with a slight laugh as he threw a pair of clothes to the younger.

———————-

"Ok, are you ready?" Jin asked.

"Wait, let me also come," Song Jeongan burst through the doors with a huge backpack on his back.

"What if you betray us in the end?" Namjoon asked.

"I cant. I have come to believe that you are looking for your friend, suga and all of you are also looking for Jungkook to find answers, am I not right? We both have the same goal, to overthrow the king and take the throne for ourselves, to establish order. And I am also interested in Jungkook. You need me more than I need you as I know the whereabouts of your mate and Yoongi," Jeongan told with a slight smirk. The "drunk bastard" was just a facade to cover who he really was, a cunning fox.

"Its better that he comes with us so that we can make sure that he wont open his loud mouth to the king," Jimin whispered into Namjoon's ear and the elder just nodded his head.

"Fine, you can come but if I see you did something suspicious then I will kill you. You are just a beta so it will be no problem even though you are related to the King. I know that Chanmin would love to see your head without your body since you know his biggest secret," Jin told with a snarl, just to show that he was not joking.

"And what gives me the fear that you know it, you can just be bluffing," Jeongan told with confidence laced in his voice.

"We know that you let Chanmin fuck you when both of you were drunk. Imagine the other countries and their people knowing this, two biological brothers who fucked each other. Isn't that vulgar?" Taehyung told with a smirk.

"How do you know?" The king's brother asked with fear evident on his face.

"Security cameras, you whore. We saw it before they were erased," Hobi told.

"Fine, can we just go now. The guards will be racing for our throat any minute now," Jeongan told with urgency laced in his tone. The members nodded their heads and they escaped from the palace.

——————

Looks like its gonna be a long book. But its fine, as long as i have your support I can do it. 😍🥰

And their mma and mama performance was lit. I wont say that only one member slayed the entire performance because all of them did. they broke the entire fucking world and blew everyone's fucking mind. But I missed yoongi.😥😥

and also one of the only chapters I didnt use any swear words except for the sentence above.

And also did I ever tell how much I love BE.

Ok, I should just stop before I blow up.