Chapter 19

Chapter 19:  Talking again

The room emptied pretty quickly.  I checked my cell phone and saw I had a text from Matt.

                Wanna meet for coffee?

That sounded nice.

“Hey mom?  Do we have any plans?  Niall asked if I would like to play some games on the x-box.”

“Sure honey.  I may go meet Matt for a coffee.”

“Hey wait, I thought we were going to work on my memory?”

“Sure we can Harry, I won’t be gone long.”

“How about if I come help you?”  Louis was looking sheepishly at Harry.

“Sure Louis, that would be great!  But mom, you will be back before the interview right?  You’re not going to try to duck out on me?”

“I won’t be gone long, and I will come straight to your room and check in.  Geesh, it’s like your my dad or something!”

He smiled, looking a bit guilty.

                Would love coffee, when and where?

I sent my text back to Matt.

                I’m just sitting here bored, are you available we could go now?

          Yes, I can meet you in the lobby in about 5 minutes.

“OK Lian, I’m leaving for an hourish.  Niall, you behave!  Louis, you’re in charge of these two!”

“What wait, why me?  What have I done to deserve that, I’ll tell Liam to babysit!”

“Babysit??????”  Uh oh, Louis may have lost favorite status with Lian on that comment.

Niall just started laughing.  “Come on Lian, we’ll get Liam to chaperone, Louis would just want to play and beat us.  Liam not so much.”  He took her hand then and headed up the hall.

I looked to Louis and Harry.  “How about you two, need a babysitter?”

“Oh ha-ha!  No I think we can take care of ourselves.”

“See you soon ma!”

“Bye boys.”

I left and headed down to meet Matt.