Chapter 25

Author Note:  There is some profanity in this chapter.  I felt it was important to stay true to the "boys" that are written into this book, and I think sugar coating it would have been a lie.  Louis and Niall are both known for their potty mouths in reality, so to not accuratly portray this would have been wrong.  Plus I think it was important to present the true emotion that is going on in this chapter.  I'm not trying to offend.

Chapter 25:  Some things aren’t fixable

Lian wanted to stop at the four corners on our way home.  The boys all thought that was funny since their new album was titled Four, so it was agreed we would drive to the four corners where we would eat some sandwiches that Jonathan had picked up the night before for us.

It was a little after one when we arrived at the four corners landmark.  I was tired of driving a frankly glad to get out of the car for a while.

We sat at a picnic table and ate our sandwiches which were really good considering they had spent the night in a cooler.  We posed for pictures with our feet in all four states and Niall and Lian walked around and bought trinkets from the booths around the monument.  I sat in one of the chairs around the monument and enjoyed the peace and sunshine.  I could have fallen asleep right there soaking up the sun.  But that wasn’t to happen.

I couldn’t even figure out where the yelling was coming from, but I knew who it was coming from.  I jumped up and started immediately looking for Louis and Harry.  I wasn’t alone.  James was with Lian and Niall, but he was looking and Jonathan was on the move.  I followed him.

We found Harry chasing after Louis.  Louis had arms flying.  We chased them down, they were headed towards the SUV which was good.  We needed to get them away from the crowds before they were recognized and this little blow up became a news headline tonight.

The SUV had been parked a ways away from all the other cars so at this point no one at the monument could have heard them and they were to the back so they really couldn’t be seen either.  Thank goodness because that’s when it really blew up.  Explosively blew up.  Yikes kind of a eruption!

“You know what Harry, take your apology for you don’t even know what, and shove that straight up your Arse!  Just shut the fuck up already!  When you remember it all and can have an intelligent conversation with me then we can talk, but I am done done done!  You’re apologizing for shit you can’t be sorry for since you can’t remember it!”

“I know what you told me, and what Zayn and Liam confirmed.  I know I said terrible things about you.  I know I messed up your relationship with Eleanor.  I know I messed up our friendship.  I know my best friend is not my best friend anymore and I am sorry for all of that!”

“BULLSHIT!”

“Tell me then, tell me, what else do I need to apologize for?  Tell me, I will fix it!”

“Fix it?  Fix it??  I don’t want you apologies for crap you don’t remember and that will be useless when you remember!  Frankly Harry some things you can’t fix!  You just can’t fucking fix man!  I’m not perfect, I’ve made mistakes, but I know what they are and I would apologize for them, hell I have apologized! Repeatedly!  You know what that has gotten me?  Not a damn thing!  But you don’t remember that!  So go get your memoires back and then tell me how sorry you are ok?!”