Chapter 11

Chapter 11:  What is wrong with Harry?

Louis and Niall were on their feet like a flash.  Lian and I followed.  Paul was down by Harry and was picking him even before he had fully collapsed to the floor.

I looked at Louis and for the first time saw him looking at Harry with real concern and fear on his face.  His eyes had softened and the anger had dissipated.

Liam stumped into the room as Paul turned and took off with Harry in his arms.  He tore out of there so fast he almost knocked Liam to the ground as he took off running up the corridor.  Louis ran out after them leaving Niall and Liam to stare after the trio.

Lian and I sat down, both confused and a little scared.

“What the bloody hell?!” Liam exclaimed.

“It’s real, he really forgot it all, he forgot …”  Niall sat down looking totally shell shocked.

“He forgot?  Really?  How?  And why was Paul carrying him?”

“Louis was arguing with him about not remembering his actions, and Harry just passed out, he just collapsed.”

Liam finally plunked down in a chair and both were quiet.

A few minutes of silence passed.  Suddenly, Liam got to his feet and grabbed his crutch. “I’m going to go see Zayn for a few minutes before his surgery.  I think they are taking him soon to work on that ankle.”

“Yes, I should leave as well, I need to talk with management about a missing person for Jillian.  Are you ladies ok here?”  Niall turned his attention back to us.

“Yes, we are fine, thank you.  We should probably go back to the room.  I’m sure there will be a doctor or nurse checking on Lian again soon.”

“I’ll walk with you then. “  Niall smiled at us and offered an arm.

We walked slowly behind the stumping Liam.  We approached our room and stopped outside the entry.

“I’m so sorry ladies, that was not the date I had planned.  I still owe you!  Dinner tonight!  No drama!  I hope.”  Niall smiled so big, sadly it just didn’t make it to his eyes.  His eyes reflected only worry.

“I will stop by with information soon.  I’m sure your friends’ mom was found and is fine.  I will bring you updates about Harry as well if you like.”  He smiled again and continued up the corridor.

We went into the room and Lian went straight to her bed and climbed in.  I sat in a chair next to the bed and held her hand.  “Has the whole world gone crazy?” she asked.  Clearly we were both out of our league.  “Really,” she continued, “I am in the same room with all five members of One Direction and Perrie, and not one picture or autograph was done!”