Chapter 24

Chapter 24:  Fixing Things

We ordered enough food for a small army, I ordered a little more tonight because I thought there may be more security around since Liam and Zayn had left and they were all out of the hospital now.  Good thing I did too.  When everyone started rolling in, they had two more guests with them.

“Look who I found!” Niall exclaimed.

With him were Matt and Lizzy.  “They were leaving when we were, so I invited them along, I hope you order a lot!  Oh and I made Jonathan stop and get us some Margarita’s and Corona’s.  Can’t have Mexican food without those right?”  Right on cue Jonathan came in with a luggage rack full of beer boxes and several bottles of Margarita’s.

I was glad to see Matt and Lizzy.  Lizzy immediately went to Lian.  It was good to see they had bonded.  Matt came over to me and hugged me.

When the food showed up the party began.  I really felt bad for anyone in rooms around under and over us.  But we must not have been too noisy, we didn’t get any complaints.  It was a fun evening though.  We ate drank played a few games and just enjoyed the company.  .  I was wondering how the news was hitting the boys that there may be someone  ‘out for them’.  But they really seemed content and with the truckload of security, and I felt relatively safe.   All in all, it was a fun evening

I however had to get some rest, I was still planning to leave in the morning.  I had a rental car to return and a life in Colorado to take care of.

Like the night before the dinner had taken place in Lian’s room, so I excused myself to go get my medicine and go to bed.  Matt followed me. 

“I’m going to miss you.  Let’s stay in touch ok?”

“I want that too Matt.  I feel like we just didn’t get long enough.  I so hope we can keep this going long distance.”

“Me too!  Let’s try to see each other over the holidays sometime.  Lizzy will be with her mom at Thanksgiving, I get Christmas then she is back to her mom’s for New Year’s.  I’m sure the boys will keep you running over the holidays, but maybe we can carve out a day or two to see each other.”

“I will e-mail you my schedule when I know it.  I would like to see you too!”

I hated goodbyes.  I really hated this one, I didn’t want to end this yet and it felt like it may end.  But I reminded myself that my life was changing drastically as soon as I got up in the morning.  Maybe it was crazy to hope this could somehow work, but I really wanted it to.

Matt suddenly pulled me into his arms and kissed me like he meant it.  Wow.  That word was so being overused in my head, but it was the only thing that came up when I kissed him.  We must have been there for a few minutes before we heard a subtle little hmmhmm.  We looked dup and with his back to us in the doorway was Harry.

“I am so sorry, I did not mean to interrupt, I was hoping to get my pajamas and my timeline to look at a bit.”