All yellow~ a happy coincidence

I really just want to be warm yellow light that pours over everyone I love. In the world of safe hues, like black, red and white, yellow shouts: "Look at me. I'm happy!" ~wang yibo (2017)

YELLOW is a happy colour. I adore the colour for the happy mood it puts me in. Wandering through a field of wild canola flowers.Wish there was a way of bottling it up and taking it with me. With the combination of green my favourite colour, this view was breathtaking.
After joining Yuehua entertainment as a trainee, we trained in Korea for dancing along with my studies in Hanlim Multi Art School. After 3 years of vigorous training we returned to China in 2014. My first debut song was "failing in love" with my band UNIQ. My band mates became my close friends which I never had.
In the same year I also debut in dramas as a supportive role along with my bands dance and song videos. But my life took a good turn when I was selected as a co-host in Day Day Up in 2016. My popularity rose by then, people stared to recognise my face, I became a celebrity.
It's been a year I joined DDU , my co-host's were close to me like elders siblings. They always supported and took care of me.
Today we were shooting DDU in the middle of beautiful sea of yellow canola flowers.

Sunset is most wonderful time for photography. It gives a beautifully warm light which softens the skin and make you glow. We were taking pictures, for making the picture look real tour, staff even borrowed me a green bag pack, as I was not carrying any.
We took many pictures we enjoyed a lot. It was a memorable day.

Next day it was DDU shooting day, I was little tired from last day

Next day it was DDU shooting day, I was little tired from last day. Big brother Wang Han told me, I can come little late as he would prepare for me, I just have to practice dance because I was going to have a dance battle with one of the guests.
I went there in time, they told me the group Xnine would be our guest for that day. I knew about them little bit as they were gaining quick popularity although they debuted last year only. But due to my busy schedule I never really paid any attention to them. After my makeup done I went to backstage where my other brothers were there. X-nine members were already there, brother Qian Fang introduced me to them one by one. Then I was introduced to there main vocalist Xiao Zhan. I saw him and got shocked, because he was the same senior I met years back while my selection of IDB.
I instantly recognised him, because of his cute face and his sweet mole near lips. Somehow I controlled my internal fluctuations. He had lost quite a weight but became more beautiful and handsome.

 He had lost quite a weight but became more beautiful and handsome

They were showing yesterday's pictures. I couldn't believe I didn't not even noticed him there yesterday.
Our recording started and he introduced himself in a cute way.

I could not stop my self from smiling. Then they performed their band song he was main singer, he sang and danced in so cute way, I was smiling like a fool. My heart was beating like that teenage boy, who had his first crush on a senior GeGe.
During the show I enjoyed a lot, i stood near him,I was talking with him, I even allowed him easy on Bamboo dance. I danced heartily to impress him and thank god he smiled at me, I know I impressed him. After recording I asked brother Fang to ask for his number because I was very shy. Which he gave me and said to me he had watched me time to time, but I know he did not remember me from past. Actually I changed a lot from past, I was no longer that chubby teenager, I was about to reach 20.
My fans and friends say I am most handsome and cute. But I don't accept this because I just met most beautiful and cutest person. And I am very thankful to God for reuniting me with him.
The beautiful yellow colour indeed brought happiness and happy coincidence in my life.