Yearning for my sunshine❤️🎎

"watashi wa anata o mitsuketa node, rakuen wa irimasen. watashi niwa anata ga irunode, yume wa irimasen. " ~ Xiao zhan sept 2018
(I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I have you. ~ xiaozhan)

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Xiao Zhan's pov ~🐰
❤️❤️❤️

A sunrise or sunset can be ablaze with brilliance and arouse all the passion, all the yearning, in the soul of the beholder.

It's said that everyone is made for someone, and that someone is made for you, he is your soulmate. Every moment spent with him, is a bliss for eternity. It's like you got your brightest star, you breathe for him, you can die for him When you are with him, you don't care about the world.

My life was like that, the past few months
I spent shooting for chenqingling  were my blissful dream, that I don't want to wake up from. My love for him has became more deeper, I love him like Wei Wuxian' loved Lan wangji. For me he was lover like LAN wangji was to weiwuxian.

Japan is said to be the land of rising sun, it's view is mesmerising but you cannot ignore the beauti of its sunset too. Currently i am in Japan, sitting in the window pane of hotel room. The scenery in front of me is beautiful, the sun is setting in its horizon. It's giving a feeling of peace and calmness, but my inner self is in turmoil.

After shooting for cql was over, our life went back to previous lifestyle. We both got busier in our separate drama shootings and endorsement.

We didn't have much time to spend with eachother, but we call or chat whenever we got free time. Every night before going to bed, we video call and sleep seeing each other's face.

But we still miss each other deeply, we miss our cql days, we miss snuggling into eachothers arm after the tiring day. Our heart and body are  yearning for each other.

Finally after two weeks, we both got a day off from our hectic schedule. We decided to meet at my house in Beijing. I came back a day before the scheduled meeting day. His flight was in morning, so that day I woke up early, and decided to Cook some prawn-fried rice for breakfast.

Just after I finished cooking, the bell rang. As I opened the door, he pounced on me. Hugging me tightly with full strength, showing me how much he missed me. We hugged eachother till long time, soothing the hollow feeling in our hearts. but he was hugging me so tight, it was kinda suffocating me, so I jokingly told him.

"Lan er gege, I also missed you but can you loose a bit, it was kinda suffocating me."...but I was still clutching him.

He looked at me, I felt some pain in his eyes. So I thought he missed me so much and here I am complaining of pain. So I smiled at him, and kissed his lips, soon we were kissing eachother deeply sucking oxygen from eachothers lungs.

In no time we were in sofa, clothes were long gone. Touching eachother and kissing every inch of skin. Our bodies were yearning for eachother, it was first time we were separated for this long after we established our relationship as couples.

My body was in fire, I could not wait for long. I need him inside me, I need to feel his fullness. His wet kisses and bites were making me intoxicated, so in state of haze I told him," Lan zhan, I cannot wait more, push it inside na.. your husband your weiwuxian is craving for you my Lan er gege."

He snapped at me with fierce eyes but still compiled and thrust inside me without any further foreplay. The intense  feeling of pain and pleasure brought me euphoria. I became totally elated, sprouting nonsense sweet talked mimicking Wei Ying.