Our unforgettable summer~ Dreaming love(🔞🔞🔞.)

A romantic saying ,"I love three things, the star , the moon and you."
"I love sun during the day, moon during the night and you every time.. every moment..in every breath".~ Wang yibo🦁

♥️💙♥️💙♥️💙

3rd person pov~

Sometimes words are not enough. We need to express our love and care towards our loved ones through gestures and actions. Relationship between xiaozhan and Wang yibo was like that..they show their love with actions and care . Ther were always together inseparable, caring each other, sitting close shoulder to shoulder. Feeding each other, bringing each other's favourite food/drinks.

They love to tease each other the most. There was a time when they were shooting in jingshi. It was after Weiying woke up from sleep, their reunion after 16 years.

Weiying was injured so his chest was bandaged, and his was still groggy after sleeping long , hairs disheveled, the first scene was shoot but Yibo's concentration was on Zhan's parted cleavage.. not because of desire but because of how much it was showing to others plus Zhan was looking extremely hot and beautiful at this state.

He was shooting daggers at zhan to close it down when not shooting, but Zhan was in mood to tease him, he totally ignored yibo. Knowingly teasing yibo, so yibo ended up giving bad shots.

One time director was explaining how lanzhan was sorry for not being with Wei Wuxian' during his bad times, how much lanzhan's eyes should show love to Weiying. Lanzhan should love and spoil Weiying .

Yibo was trying his best to under stand and express love and longing for Zhan. But Zhan knowingly started bickering how lanzhan didn't love him, how he was trying to control later's life..how much he hurt him.

Yibo tried to calm himself and argued back for the sake of sanity . That lanzhan was oblivious to his feelings at that time. But zhan was in total mood he even scolded him saying trash boyfriend. Somehow scene was done.

🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰

Yibo was also a big tease he always irritated zhan by poking Zhan, sword fighting, always hitting Zhan's rear back. Sending flying kisses or demanding kisses.. winking at each other.

Zhan on the other hand would tease him by pulling his robes showing and spreading his long legs in sexy manner. Sometimes he leans on or lay down on his other costars to irritate yibo.

One time Zhan had to lay down on yibo due to fainting. It was very sad scene and yibo had to show love, sadness and anger all together in that scene

But the teasing bunny decided to play game at that time, he was laying on top of Yibo's lap. He started constantly stirring and moving in the pretext of adjustment. That occasional rubbing by his beloved ignited fire in Yibo's junior brother down there.

Poor yibo was concentrating on dialogue and expression but that sly fox decided to rub his elbow on the top of his erection.