Our unforgettable summer ~ love boats 🦁🐰

"You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead"
❤️wang yibo 💙
(Summer 2018)

3rd person POV

Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August... summer was never their favourite before but after 2018 summer it became their favourite season due to their uncountable sweet memories.

Yibo's favourite thing become teasing his little bunny. They were behaving like school kids playing rock paper scissors, hand slapping, poking , playing games ... Zhan liked to stay in bed even after waking up early but yibo would enter in his room early morning and forcefully wake him to play games, he often tease him, seduce him in morning time. He felt sense of accomplishment by beating Zhan up on playing pubg... Honor of king's etc..singing together, teaching dancing, feeding each others.

Their relationship was getting stronger with each passing day, Zhan also started to open up in relationship. He started to depend on yibo, whining and demanding about his favourite food. Yibo always happily brought all favourite foods and drinks for his beloved.

They often went to dates in hotpot restaurants, Starbucks, KFC.. whenever they get time.

One Time Zhan was busy in shooting of his drama "joy of life". So he was not present in Untamed set for three days. During that time Yibo got ill and had to go hospital. Zhan didn't had much time to care for him due to shooting in remote jungle, yibo was very unhappy at this.

To please yibo, he bought seafood while returning and apologized many times. Still Zhan's little lion cub was sulking. At last he personally fed his cub and praised him many ways to make him happy.

That day they were filming on boat, Yibo was still sulking whole day, he kept bickering with zhan. At night time yibo retired early after his shooting, but Zhan had to shoot till late night.

After filming Zhan went to his hotel room. He decided to take bath. He was soaking in bathtub, cleaning himself..his hands were sun burned due to shooting. He let out a long sigh in despair, closed his eyes for relaxing.

Warm water relaxed his muscles, tiredness took over he slowly dozed off. Suddenly there was a sound of door opening and few seconds bathroom door was slowly pushed open. Yibo saw Zhan sleeping peacefully in tub.

Yibo was looking at his sleeping beauty, he was looking so tired. He felt bad for not understanding Zhan's problems instead he kept bickering with him today. He teased him about his old age, even told him to jump out from boat to cool down.

He was admiring his beloved. He felt happy remembering how zhan bought him Chinese medicine for sleep, personally feed him seafood congee. No one ever pampered him like that before, zhan even advised him to wear knee pads and praised him for his hardwork. He loved how zhan cared for him.

Seeing zhan was still sleeping in tub, he thought his muscles would cramp if he keep laying like that for long. Yibo decided to wake him up, he softly called Zhan ge.. Zhan ge.

Zhan stirred and opened his eyes. He smiled at yibo as greeting him. But soon he realised that he was still in bathtub, soaked in foam and warm water. He realised he was naked and Yibo was in front of him.

Though due to foam, water was not transparent but still his face flushed. He became shy, he asked Yibo to go in bedroom.

Seeing Zhan's face flushed in pink from ear to neck. Yibo realized Zhan was actually not wearing anything under water. At the thought of this he also became hot, he had not kissed or touched zhan since a week due to their bust schedule.