Under the moonlight~my last first kiss

My first kiss~ It wasn't that long, and it certainly wasn't the kind of kiss you see in movies these days, but it was wonderful in its own way, and all I can remember about the moment is that when our lips touched, I knew the memory would last forever~ Wang yibo.(2017)

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Yibo's POV~ 🦁

We are at Wuzhizhou Island in Hainan province shooting for MV's . UNIQ is going to release new album in next January. Over last few weeks we were in shooting. Yesterday after wrapping our last work in Hainan, we decided to visit near by beach side of Wuzhizhou Island for the weekend. Seungyoun and Sungjoo and I decided to go for water rafting for the day.

We played a lot next day, at last after getting tired we returned to hotel. Yixuan and Wenhan were getting ready to go for some where. I was too tired so I just layed down on bed. Seungyoun asked where they were going, Wenhan told a famous band is performing on beach side event tonight. They were going there, as there would be lots of girl. Sungjoo got exited, he decided to join them after freshening up. Seungyoun and I , we lazy bum were staying behind. When they were just about to go, I heard they were talking something about Xnine. My ears perked I hurriedly asked them, which band was performing. They said Xnine a new band debuted last year, girls were crazy about the band and it's members. I know very well about the band, my beautiful angel is part of them, the idea about girls screaming and squealing crazily on my GeGe started killing me. I told them, I was Joining them too, I took bath as fast as I can and changed into fresh cloths. Seungyoun also joined us, we all went by beach side.

The whole area was fully packed with girls and boys. We set by seaside and decided to drink some chilled beer. After half an our programme started. Members introduced them selves, girls started screaming loudly.

I saw him among his band mates, he was smiling in usual charming way

I saw him among his band mates, he was smiling in usual charming way. My heart stared to flutter by his smile. They performed many songs, everyone were dancing and enjoying with them.
I was staring at him all the time, listening to girls squealing my heart was becoming heavy. I was drinking , programme was already about to end after last performance.

 I was drinking , programme was already about to end after last performance