Blissful~ celebrating together.

It's my birthday, and I've never felt more lucky to be alive.~ Wang yibo (2017)

Zhan's pov~ 🐰

On August 4, it was DDU anniversary. Early morning I saw Yibo's post of happy birthday DDU. I also wished them happy birthday, they thanked me and even teased me that some one of their team became my fan. Funny but I know who was that fan because I was on the way to that fans home. Next day was Yibo's birthday, he would be celebrating with his friends and brothers, so we decided to celebrate tonight. I bought a cake and some cooking materials of his favourite food.

I rang the bell, after few seconds he opened the door. I greeted him and gave him all things to keep. I left my shoes at door cabinet. He immediately gave me pair of home slippers, surprisingly we have kinda same size. I am taller than him, but his limbs are actually bigger than me.

I smiled at him and shook his hands but he hugged me in return. Don't know why I became little shy, we hugged for the first time. I hugged my band members many times , it was normal to me. Yes sometimes I become shy during little bit of intimacy even with friends also, may be because I am very sensitive in nature.

Later on I cooked few favourite dishes, our tastes were different. Being born on southern China I prefer spicy food, but he likes less spicy and sour foods. So I decided to cook some ramen and xiaolongbao.

Later on he helped me on cleaning

Later on he helped me on cleaning. We played games few times, which I obviously lost. Then we decorated balloons and lights.

Then we decided to watch movie

Then we decided to watch movie. I wanted to watch horror movie but he was very afraid so we decided to watch my favourite cartoon movie SpongeBob square pants. We were laughing and drinking beer. It was 5 minutes to midnight. So I decided to bring the cake.

 So I decided to bring the cake