Bo Jun Yi Xiao 🦁♥️🐰, BXG 🐢

People will walk in and walk out of your life, but the one whose footstep made a long lasting impression is the one you should never allow to walk out.
"wang yibo "
(May, 2018)

3rd person POV

When something bad happens you have three choices, you can either let it define you, let it destroy you or let it strengthen you. Yibo decided to leave everything on time. Let the future decide every thing. Yibo and Zhan started the filming of Chen Qing Ling (the untamed)...

Over the time in the reality survival show Produce 101. He gained recognition for his dance skills on the show. In one of the episodes of the show, Yibo revealed that during his childhood he had a disease called myocarditis and had to give up dancing and undergo serious medication to recover. Those controversial pictures were from that time. Eventually, he was cured and had to start learning to dance from scratch. He further shared that after his recovery, he went to dance lessons for six hours everyday. His popularity roared high.

The script of Untamed was prepared in two versions. For convenience one was told in the chronological order of story development, and the other was a narrative trajectory that follows the original novel which was written in flashback style. Finally, on the basis of not breaking the core of the original story, and to fully develop and layer the storyline, the team decided to adopt a mixture of both styles.

The actors were given a special "character card" , which includes detailed descriptions of the character such as the looks, height, clothing style and even specific pointers related to specific character. The all intimate scenes were eventually taken down due to censorship issues.

During the first week of May few fans spotted Zhan at airport. He was very happy that day , he was waving and smiling at fans. Fans teased him and playfully asked him what's the reason behind his smile. He shyly smiled and told them today he learned two dances and Wang yibo taught him both. That day a new term " Bo Jun Yo Xiao" (bjyx) was born. Which meant one make his other one happy. The MDZS novel hardcore fans and few of both stars fans started shipping both the stars in a fun way as wangxian (wangji + Wuxian'), and a Fandom was born . Those couple fans started calling themselves BXG (Bo Xiao Girl, Bo from yibo and xiao from Zhan).

Zhan and Yibo were shocked by the newly formed fandom. They never imagined anything like this to happen. But they were happy too, atleast they were supporting them.

The dresses of Yibo and Zhan were blue and red as special trait of their characters. Yibo always teased Zhan saying blue and red were couple from ancient times even universe was shipping them together. He even posted about it on weibo.

YIBO'S POV~🦁

The filming started in Hengdian World Studios. Once we were shooting together, it was a cave scene. We had to go down cave along the stream for shooting, it was quite dark down there and slippery from water. I also had to be careful not to dirty my white dress. Zhan was walking side by side me. I slipped on a stone, by instant reaction I grabbed something for protection. I thanked God, but when I lifted my head, I was greeted with Zhan's furious glare, I smiled. But he yanked my hand furiously and started whisper yelling. Then only I noticed I was clutching his waistband in one hand and groping his ass by other hand. He was very angry at me and many people were looking at our direction.

(Conversation between them in 3rd person POV)

Zhan ~ "Did you just.." Yibo cut him instantly and told.