💚Happy birthday Xiao Zhan ❤️

I'm so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. Thanks for you being you and being mine. ~ Wang yibo.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Wang yibo's pov~🦁
🎂🎂🎂

Your bornday is very special. Especially when it's someone like you, who has made the most of each year and made such a positive difference for the people in your life.

I said to zhan ge, when he said that I didn't have to come for celebrating his birthday, as I was out of Beijing for my shooting. But how could I miss my beloved's birth day, so i decided to come by road to celebrate with him. Which he was not letting me, but I told him I was already on my way.

I already instructed my favourite bakery shop to keep ready the cake as I instructed them too. I also informed xuan Lu and Zhou Chang of my arrival time.

After several hours, I finally reached in Beijing. I huriedly picked up the cake and went to him. Xuan Lu and Zhou Chang were already present.

I hugged and wished him happy birthday . He cut the cake which I specially prepared for him.

The cake was special because it was his favourite lanwangji theme, though I don't like it but still lanwangji is his second favourite person

The cake was special because it was his favourite lanwangji theme, though I don't like it but still lanwangji is his second favourite person. After me ofcourse, I am his most favourite person, in the world.🤗

The cake is in the combination of white and blue like Lan wangji. But I added my self too, yes that little prince ,that is me and he is the little fox and my sun, the warmth of my life. That reminded me of the story he once told me.

Once there was a little fox, a very cute little fox in fiery red colour. He was very beautiful, everyone admired his beauty but no one wanted to love him.

They feared him, as he was a fox , a nine tailed beautiful fox. Beautiful but strongest one, so no one really wanted to be associated with him.

They ask for his protection, he protected them but no one wanted to stay near him, to accompany him, to love him. Every one feared him, So the little fox was very lonely, he stayed at the top of a hill under a tree. Alone and cold Day and night, gazing to the vast Greenland full of beautiful sunflowers. Only the sun was his partner but that also for few hours only.

One day a very beautiful little prince came to that hill top. He was lost among the sunflower farm.

At first the little prince also feared him, but soon his innocent mind gradually relaxed. He started talking with the fox with some hesitation and a little fear also. But over the time both became very emotionally attached to eachother.