Introduction of Characters

Before I begin, I just want to say that this probably won't be updated that often, but I will try my hardest to update them maybe once or twice a month, no promises, but again, I will try my best.

Anyway, let's meet some characters, shall we?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jezebel Esther Cortez:

Also known as Jess, she is one of the original members of The Few. She, at one point, was almost the leader, but she decided that she didn't want to be, as she didn't feel that she was the right person for such a task.

She is 15 years old in human years, or 1519 years old in hero years. She is the youngest of The Few, with Kala being just a couple minutes older. She is short, only standing at 5 ft 1.

She is the daughter of Thor and the desceased Goddess of Healing, Mistie, but is the Step-Daughter to Starfire. She grew up with 2 sisters. Her younger twin sister, Shelby Grace Cortez, and her older step-sister, Nightstar Spring Cortez-Grayson.

She was the first female in The Few. As she is the daughter of Thor, she weilds her own version of her father's hammer, Mjolnir. Her version of Mjolnir is called 'Calitya'. She is Lady Thor and is one of the main builders of The Few, having built The Hall and Mystrelle (Her version of Asgard) herself, obviously with a little help here and there, but she did most of the work for those two buildings.

Jess has a lot of powers and names. She has the ability to summon lightning, rain, snow, fire and water. She can also do a little healing, but she's still learning.

Jess's names include Jessica (Her human name), Shiro (Her royal name), Skyla (Her Goddess Name). She also has a bunch of nicknames, including Jess, Jezzy, Skye, Esther (After her middle name) and Aphmau (Which she uses as a disguise).

She has black hair and golden-caramel eyes, tanned skin and white/light-purple feathers, which she was born with instead of ears. She can hear perfectly fine. In disguise, she'll switch herself up a little with her powers to give herself ears instead of feathers. She got these from her mother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eddie Sly Stark:

Mostly called by his middle name 'Sly', he is the leader of The Few, and one of the original members, also the one who started The Few in the first place.

He is 15 years old in human years, and 1521 in hero years. He is the 3rd oldest of The Few and the 2nd tallest, with Alex being just an inch taller. He stands at 5 ft 11.

He is the son of Tony Stark (IronMan) and Pepper Potts. He grew up with a younger sister called Morgan Harper Stark.

He was one of the first 5 males in the group. His hero title is Silverman. He build his own Teen Titan Tower and his own version of the Stark Tower. His main weapon is his Repulsers, but he also will use some sort of sword too, mainly the Kryptonite Sword.

Sly's armour gives him many different abilities, such as; X-rays, shields, fire protection and blast protection. His own powers include repulsers, telekinesis, super strength (which was doubled when he got his Gem of Power) and speed.

He has a few nicknames which include; Stari, Stark-Boi, Stark, Sly-Fox and Metal Bucket (Which he got from Jess).

Even though Sly is still technically a teenager, he has a daughter named Lake Milly Stark, which he had gotten from his previous relationship with a girl named Katie Miller, but he doesn't understand how she came to be.