chapter two.

A/N | the good stuff is coming, promise. but i also want to apologize for updating so late and if this chapter has any grammar errors. please enjoy.

your head was pounding and you felt slightly nausea, eyes fluttering open. it took a while for your vision and self to adjust to the lighting in the room you were in. you gained memory and your eyes landed straight onto kylo, who was sitting down. he watched you as you slept.

you tried to get up, but you were tied down, wrists and ankles, back touching a cold bar. it was an uncomfortable seat, as you could say and describe. "feeling comfortable enough?" kylo asked and you scoffed, nodding. "oh, totally! this must be the best seat on the first order, huh? aren't i so lucky!" you said, enough sarcasm in your tone for kylo to catch onto. "what the fuck do you want, dude?"

"you do remember you tried murdering me, correct?" he questioned and you gave him a curt nod, lips in a thin line. "well, let's think of it this way. firstly, your so called family left you behind the minute we attacked their base. secondly, you tried to hurt me and for that, there are consequences you must face."

"i rather die, is that okay to you? just impale me with your lightsaber like you did to your father, you son of a bitch." you taunted and he sat up, tilting his head. he did his perverted stare on your body, hands balling into tight fists. "aw, did that make you mad, kylo ren? fucking pathetic."

"you are making this very hard on yourself. if i were you, even being in your position, i would keep my mouth shut." kylo warned and your eyebrows drew together, shaking your head. "all you are is some person in a mask. you're foolish, weak and a monster. you're a creature in a mask." you came back at him and he hummed, hands touching the sides of his helmet.

with a few clicks, he lifted it up and revealed himself, placing it in on some table. his jawline was perfection, eyes being a soft brown and lips were smooth, natural pink. his hair was a curly mess, and a scar was printed on the right side of his face. you could admit to yourself at least, he was beautiful. yet beauty doesn't change what someone has done.

"you have no choice anymore, and i have full control over you now. you were abandoned and look at me, being somewhat considerate and taking you into my practical empire." he started off and you stared away from him, looking at the small buttons on a panel. "we will change you out of these filthy clothes and you'll be kept in a solitary confinement."

"solitary confinement? no, just kill me now. i rather die than be around you." you told him and looked at him again, himself getting closer to you.

kylo was at your side, handing hover over your head and a sharp pressure triggered it, feeling like a painful migraine. "you seem so sad and alone. yet, you don't want anyone to see your vulnerability and tried to hide who you truly are." he said and you groaned, trying to fight him off with your thoughts by shutting them out. it was impossible.

"get out of my head." you mumbled and screamed when the pressure got more intense, heart racing. your head could explode off. "you think of leia as your mother. something you never had. she isn't much, and doesn't care about you." he continued on and your screams got louder, throat hurting.

kylo's hand pulled back and you tried to catch your breath, regaining conscious. it affected you so badly, you could feel vomit coming up your throat. "fuck.. you.." you muttered, sweating and panting, reaching your head out to the side. you puked, all over his shoes and he stepped back, not understanding how you were the only person to get sick from his mind control bullshit.