chapter ten.

A/N ─ ok so listen.... i'm not sure what weapon besides a lightsaber can take out snoke's guard,,, so pls do not come at me for it. i literally spent an hour trying to figure it out and i assumed snoke's guards r just like palpatine's in tros when ben took them out so yeah. it is like my alternative perspective.. so again, DO NOT COME AT ME FOR IT. ok ily all and enjoy!

ren watched you sleep, noticing you were knocked out into a deep slumber. he had just return from a mission, finding you in his bed when he got into his chambers and not in the one he left you in before his disappearance- he noted the fact you probably didn't want to spend your days there. a small frown was on his face as he saw bruising around your neck from he choked you, yet no sympathy was found in him for it.

you were warmed up in his long sleeve, cuddling into a pillow and the blanket barley covered your lower half. he hummed, tugging it over your body.

he became slightly startled when a whimper left you, afraid he might have woken you up. he froze there, looking down at you and your eyes didn't open to an awakening, but you whimpered more.

the whimpers continued, small pleads of no wailing out with them. a tear ran down the corner of your eyes and ren was aware of what was occurring.

ren's hand cupped your cheek, thumb stroking it ever so gently and another tear of yours fell onto it. "little flower, wake up." he whispered, hand traveling up to your hair and fingers ran through it. it took seconds, maybe a minute or two, for you to wake up.

with your eyes opening, the first thing to see was kylo ren himself and you panicked, pushing him away. you hid under the covers and sobbed, frightened to have seen his face.

his little flower was scared of him, and he didn't like that. he hadn't seem to have done anything to make you frightened of him, or so he had thought he hadn't. "little flower, don't hide from me. that's not nice." he cooed, settling himself on the edge of the bed and you made sure the blankets protected you from his malicious self.

"g-get away from me. go back to wherever you were.." you rasped, tears caught in your throat and hiccuped. surely you had lost hope that you'd be found ever again, but you would at least like to suffer and rot in peace.

"i can't go anywhere else, sweetheart. this is my quarters, after all," ren had reminded you, a smirk on his face and you dwelled on what happened a few nights ago. a possession had taken over kylo ren that night, with no mercy and sympathy to be shown. "come out, little flower. i won't hurt you."

he was full of shit. he would hurt you without no hesitation, probably near the next step of slitting your throat open the second you talked back or escaped again. "leave me alone.. please. you have taken all of me, and i have nothing else to give." your voice was so rough and broken, your tears begging for the mercy you needed.

kylo knew what your nightmare was exactly about─ it was about him. he was your living life nightmare.

"i wouldn't harm you, little flower. you know that. come out from the covers and just look at me," his voice was considerate and genuine, a mocking pout on his lips. you were unsure, peeking out from the covers and all he could see what your eyes. your doe, glossy eyes that were filled with terror. "all the way, little flower."

you obeyed, sitting up and had the blanket cover your lap. you squeaked from his hands abruptly cupping your warm cheeks and you were shaking in them. "you're trembling. just listen to me and we'll be fine. we don't want another lash out to happen, now do we?" ren asked and you shook your head, eyes focused on your lap. "c'mon, you're still trembling. you don't need to do that whenever i'm with you, little flower."