-(••÷ Chapter Four ÷••)-

~NSFW Warning~

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜

"You guys remember Dominique?"

Shigiraki had his head in his hands as he sat on one of the crates in the warehouse.

Dabi hums out in response.

Toga cheers excitedly.

"How could I forget? He is so cool! I want to meet Dominique! I want to kill Dominique!"

Toga states happily.

"Yeah, He's so cool!"

"I hate him! He's such a good-toe-shoe!"

Twice states. Kurogiri turns to Shigiraki.

"What are you thinking Shigiraki-Kun?" Kurogiri questions him.

Shigiraki had a smirk on his lips.

"It's time we meet this Dominique, don't you guys think?"

𝕾𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖄𝕹

YN's eyebrow twitched. "Who wants to meet me again?" He looks at his guard in confusion. "T-the league of villains, sir." YN's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and surprise. The fuckers still out there? YN pinches the bridge of his nose. "Alright, Relay their message one more fucking time." The male nods. "Dominique, we would like to meet you. To understand one another. And bring the world to our knees. Together we can achieve many great things. We would like for you to come to XXX Street on Monday at exactly 10:30 pm." YN nods. "Alright, Thank you. You can leave now." The guard nods and leaves.

YN lifts his hands under his chin. He lets out a soft hum. "Let's see what they want." His eyes glimmered with curiosity and dark intent. He began thinking of a plan if they ever try to kill or kidnap him. YN rubs his temples as he closes his eyes. 'Let's get this shit over with.' He thought. He twirls in his chair. "But they didn't need to kill a quarter of my men to tell me this. So disrespectful. I might not like them." YN felt a buzz in his pocket. He looks down in his pocket. He pulls out his phone and reads a text. A small smirk formed on his lips as he read the text. His phone vibrated once again, and YN's eyes widened at the picture that was sent.

YN's face was red as he covered his face with his hand

YN's face was red as he covered his face with his hand. He bit his bottom lip. He quickly replied.

'On my way'