•°¯'•• Side Story Nine ••'¯°•

Third Person Point of View 

YN enters the living room to see Shoto and Izuku sitting on the couch. "Oh, Hey Izuku!" YN smiles. Izuku looks up from Shoto and smiles towards YN. "Hey, It's been awhile." Izuku jokes. YN chuckles at this statement. "It sure has. So, What's up?" YN questions, making his way towards Shoto. He sat beside him and is quick to wrap his arm around Shoto's neck. "Well, Everyone liked you. And we are all free next week saturday. We were hoping that you both would like to go to Momo's private island." Izuku explains. YN choked on his spit. "Private island- I know you pro heroes get paid quite a lot. But damn, you guys can afford a island. What the hell have I've been doing?" YN grumbles. 

"But you don't have a quirk, YN." YN tenses up, his lips pressed into a tight line. "Yeah, Forgot." YN mumbles. But he then shakes his head. "Oh please, I don't need a quirk to become a pro hero. Have you heard of Batman? He doesn't even have a power like Superman or Wonder Woman. Pure HUMANE. I can be the next batman." Izuku and Shoto snicker at his claim. 

YN's eyebrows furrowed. "I'm being serious. I can prove to you that I can get by as a pro hero. Mind you without a quirk." YN brushed his nails against his shoulder sassily. "Yeah, Ok babe." Shoto pecks YN's cheek. "Yeah, We'll go. Next Week Saturday. I'm like freer than Pro Hero Hawks." Shoto and Izuku glance at one another. 'Does he know?' Izuku mouths to Shoto. Shoto quickly shakes his head. "I'm gonna have to get my fit out and everything!" YN cheers. Izuku and Shoto just look at one another with a conflicted expression. 

"Shoto would you like couple outfits." Shoto broke his neck to look at YN. "Yes, Of course." He says calmly. As if he didn't just break his whole neck to turn to YN. YN chuckles at this and nods. "We can go shopping tomorrow." YN informs. Izuku smiles. "Well, That's all I came here for." Izuku stands up from the couch. Shoto following after. YN's eyebrows furrowed when he saw Haru appear behind Izuku. "Why don't you stay?" Haru questions curiously. His eyes going over the male in excitement. Izuku glances at the two. "What did you say?" He asked confusedly. 

YN's eyes began to quickly look between Haru and Izuku. He then begins to cough wildly. "Sorry, I said Why don't you stay for a while." YN covers, Haru begins to clap his hands quietly in joy. Izuku's forest green eyes look up at the ceiling as he begins to think. "I can stay a few more minutes. Because I have to pack too." Izuku explains. Haru beams. "Thank you, YN-Kun!" Haru mouths towards YN. YN shakes his head, cracking smile on his stone cold face. 'You're going to be the death of me' He mutters. 

"And I have the greatest idea to waste these few minutes together on." YN's lips curve into a devilish smirk. Shoto felt a shiver run down his spine. 

I would like to thank @TornaGamer for requesting this story. It has come a long way, and so far I'm loving it. So much love has gone into this story. And I'm even excited to update. So thank you for bringing Backstabber out of the dips of my mind. And letting me send off BIG DICK ENERGY from the reader and to the reader-

#FREEHARU