'•.,¸¸,.•'¯ Side Story Two ¯'•.,¸¸,.•'

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜

"This is THE YN?" Ochako questions Shoto. Shoto nods curtly. YN stood tall, sharp, and confident. Everyone was surprised that Shoto got someone like him. A charming smile appeared on his lips. "Hello everyone, My name is YN LN." YN bowed a perfect 90-degree angle bow. 

Izuku was quick to stand up from his chair. He held his hand out to YN. Known to Shoto's sharp gaze, sweat dripped down his temple. "I'm glad to see you again, YN." Izuku smiles softly. YN shakes Izuku's hand. "Nice to see you again, ."

"My name is Izuku Midoriya. I'll be introducing everyone." YN nods quietly. Izuku turns to the first table. "That's Uraraka Ochako, Iida Tenya, and Asui Tsuyu. We are Shoto's close friends and classmates!" Izuku exclaims. YN gives them a sweet smile. 

"It's nice to meet you," He tilted his head down in their direction respectfully. Shoto moved closer to YN's side, clutching onto his arm. His two-tone eyes glared down at the floor. YN watched him from the corner of his eye. 

A small smirk on his lips and his eyes darkened. YN places his arm around Shoto's waist. "Don't worry, Baby. I only have eyes for you." YN pecks the top of Shoto's head, making his glare soften and his body aches for more. 

"AAWW! You two are so cute!" Mina, a pink-haired and pink skin female exclaims loudly. A big smile on her lips as her eyes gleamed with interests. The sudden burst of energy surprised YN. An amused grin appeared on his handsome face. 

"Aren't you the famous Pinky?" YN questions her. Her bright smile becomes a small nervous one. She nods nervously. "Y-Yeah, How did you know?" Mina asks. "Can't really hide the pink skin, Pinky." Most of them burst into the laughter. 

Besides Bakugou, Todoroki, and Tokoyami. Bakugou's eyes narrowed at YN. Odly, YN looked familiar to Bakugou. Bakugou felt like he met YN somewhere but he couldn't remember. YN felt his wavering aura. 

"Oh, And you're the amazing Ground Zero." YN's eyes gleamed with excitement. 

bruh, can someone RP with me but like... I don't know how to say this but like... I started to RP with someone and it just wasn't it. And it's probably because the fandom they wanted to Rp was something I wasn't interested in anymore. But like I miss doing Rps. But Wattpad isn't really the place to do it.