Chapter 14

-•-•-

-•-•-

Taehyung has been acting a little weird since we hung out at my house; I kept catching him staring at me randomly throughout class, having enough I caught him before we went to Mr. Bixler's.

"Taehyung what's the matter? You've been staring at me weirdly all day, is there something in my hair or something?" Taehyung rubs the back of his neck nervously before grinning at me. "Nah nothing is wrong Soo, wasn't even really looking at you more like through you." I didn't realize I was holding my breath hoping he'd say he couldn't stop looking at me or some silly thing like that, I felt deflated, maybe Seo-yeon was his secret girl and he didn't want to tell me since he knows we dislike each other now; he'll only ever see me as his best friend.

"Oh, okay," I say defeated, he snaked his arm around my shoulder tugging me to his side. "Hey are you alright Soo?" I smiled at him trying to ignore my racing heart. "Yeah, I'm just tired," Before we got too far down the hallway I hear the voice I hated the most.

"Taehyung," I cringed stepping away from Taehyung, we looked back toward. She gave me a sneer of disgust before smiling sweetly at Taehyung. "Oh, hi Jisoo." I didn't even greet her, I looked back at Taehyung. "I'm going on to class, catch you later." Taehyung didn't even get to answer before Seo-yeon spoke for him. "Actually we've got a date after school, maybe you should take the advice I gave you yesterday Jisoo, you look a little puffy you should take care of that."

"Whatever Seo-yeon," I went to walk on to class but Taehyung stopped me. "Hold up Soo, Seo-yeon what the hell happened yesterday?" I turned to stare at Taehyung shocked that he was confronting her, she gave me a death stare but honey dripped from her mouth when she answered Taehyung. "Nothing happen yesterday, Jisoo asked for my advice, you know girl stuff and I helped her out." I stared dumbfounded at her lie and wondered.

'How the hell can she lie so easily and not even flinch.'

Taehyung sighs looking from me to Seo-yeon. "Seo-yeon, Jisoo is my best friend if you can't accept her; because she's not going anywhere then maybe this relationship won't work out." Seo-yeon gasp and was quiet a minute before sniffling and covering her face with her hands. "Oh my god Taehyung, I only tried being friends with her, what did she tell you!?" Confusion crossed both Taehyung and my face before Taehyung wrapped his arms around Seo-yeon's shoulder. "I'm sorry Seo-yeon,"

I didn't stay around to hear anymore I turn and rushed on to class, not believing Taehyung fell for her trick. Lost in thought I just sat down in my seat not paying attention to anything around me.

'How could he seriously fall for that? I don't understand, Taehyung is smarter than that, or Seo-yeon is the girl. That's the only reason he'd give in as easily is because she's the one he loves.'

Frowning deeply I didn't hear Taehyung when he poked me I looked over. "Soo you okay? I've been talking to you for a couple minutes now." I frown even more. "Sorry Tae I was lost in thought, what were you saying?" He returned my frown before answering. "I was asking if you'd want to grab a bite to eat after school." I looked at my notebook answering. "I can't, maybe another time Tae."

______________________

End of Chapter 14

______________________