²│𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Jungkook's facial expression stayed the same, blank and unbothered. But deep down, he was panicking like there was no tomorrow.

"Hi, my name's Kathrine and this is Jane." The blonde said, pointing towards the black haired female on his left.

He just sat there. Not saying anything as he took another bite of his food. Hoping that they'll give up and leave him alone like people normally did.

"Are you not going to say anything?" The other female scoffed.

"He doesn't have to." Jordan walked up to the three of them. Grabbing the blonde by the arm and forcing her to stand up, moving her aside as Jordan than took her seat.

Jordan's brother, Taehyung, did the same thing to the second girl.

Soon, five other males ended up sitting at Jungkook's table. The two girls stood there, flabbergasted.

"Those are our seats!" The blonde cried out.

"They're not your seats, you didn't buy them. Either way, we're sitting here now, so shoo." A male with mint hair said, yawning right after.

Jungkook watched as the two girls stomped away, defeated.

"Jungkook, I'd like to introduce my friends. Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jimin." She pointed towards each individual.

"We heard that you don't like to talk very much, so... I either assume you're just shy, or, you just don't want to talk to anyone." The one called Namjoon, pointed out.

Jungkook was taken aback.

"So, if you do end up wanting to make friends, we're here for you!" Hoseok said, a heart shaped smile adorned his face.

Jungkook didn't say a word as he nodded. That's when the bell rang and he dashed out of the room. His face reddening from the amount of attention he received.

Come on Jungkook... you said you wouldn't interact with people.

But... it wouldn't hurt to just say hi... right?

[ a/n

I don't know how I feel about this chapter to be honest. Oh well, I hope it's alright. ]