⁵│𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

Jungkook walked into his room and flipped on the light. The others carried their bags inside and placed them in the corner of the room. Far enough away so people wouldn't trip over them in the middle of the night when they had to use the restroom.

Since it was a Friday night, they were all apparently staying until Sunday morning.

"Do you guys need anything?" Jungkook asked in a hushed tone, obviously shy. He wasn't used to having this many people in his room.

"No I don't think so... oh! Where's the restroom?" Seokjin asked kindly, a warm smile painted on his lips.

"Take a left, last door down the hall."

"Thanks Kook!" Seokjin ruffled Jungkook's hair and grabbed whatever he needed before heading towards the restroom.

"I'm going to go check up on the girls, I'll be right back." Namjoon said, walking out of the room.

"I'll come with you." Jimin left with Namjoon.

"If anyone else needs to use the restroom, there's two downstairs." Jungkook announced.

"Ah, thank's!" Hoseok smiled happily, skipping out of the room with Yoongi following behind. Leaving Taehyung and Jungkook there alone.

"So... how come you don't like interacting with people? You seem like a pretty chill dude to be honest." Taehyung said, sitting down on the bed he had to share with Jungkook.

"It's not that I don't like too..." Jungkook started, sitting on the other side of the bed, fidgeting with his fingers. "It's just, I would either lose contact with them or they would just end up forgetting about me." He sighed.

"Oh, man... I'm sorry." Taehyung pat him on the back. "But you don't have to worry about that anymore. Because for as long as I live, I'll be there for you and I'll be your friend. I promise."

════════

Word Count: 306
Updates: Every Tuesday